MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

5 Likes

@MadScientist, I canā€™t believe you are still having to ask. Itā€™s free seeds!!

8 Likes

No shit! I will definitely take some if nobody wants em. I have been waiting to seešŸ¤ if they all get spoken for.

7 Likes

You just took the last place for the giveaway, filling in the spots available.

HppHrvst

13 Likes

Ty Mad.Its nice you give out free beans and its a lot of work putting all those packages together. So ty, I appreciate all you do.

7 Likes

I thought you had mine, if you did not keep it from last time, check your email please for it again @MadScientist :wink:

I am getting a new phone number today too, I will email you it as soon as they have sent me the number :sunglasses:

Kindest regards,

Herbie

6 Likes

(flings sweat from brow)
phyew!

just in the nick of :hourglass: time.

PMā€™ed you.

thanks to my jackal & vulture brethren for exceeding politeness. carcasses rarely form delineated feeding sequences so neatly! (sorry, itā€™s 5am)

7 Likes

Wait! What?

Oh - I guess someone did some editing since my last email notice?

Hope everyone is doing ok.

1 Like

The font bolding & size increase are bery help ful for 1/2blind & 1/2stoned morons like myself. I probably read May 2 a few times until it sunk in. Dang. :nerd:

Hey @MadScientist just picked up the thread was wondering if all your spots are spoken for? I would like to be considered if not spoken for thanks. BTW bro you rock with this kind and generous offer!

1 Like

It would be my pleasure to give you the one spot open bro!

Thanks for reaching out!

7 Likes

Ok people today i am getting the envelopes ready, and tomorrow i will have them sent. Thanks to all for your patience.

15 Likes

Thank you bro for your generosity.

4 Likes

I look forward to seeds,you are golden man.

3 Likes

Couldnā€™t happen at a better time for me.

4 Likes

How about thisā€¦ The one day i decide to send the seeds out, the australian letter lands in my errand boyā€™s handsā€¦

We are all gonna get some of @Pedro_Bann seeds. I HAVE THEM NOW!

15 seeds per pack seems like a good number!?

24 Likes

Good stuff @MadScientist lets Overgrow the world eh.
Happy bean counting :slight_smile:

12 Likes

ahhhhhh how perfect! lets get popping!!!

4 Likes

I just did the math and they took 52 days from my house to yours.

12 Likes

Wow, to take in consideration for future endeavours!

8 Likes