MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

Ok everyone. Pure Kush Fem ready.

Gonna get on with the Chem Dawg Fem.

14 Likes

@MadScientist muchisimas gracias hermano se aprecia un monton im looking foward on this strains i tested not long ago the Chem Dawg and help me a lot with the spasm one of the strongest ones on loose the muscles that i have testes for now and did some research about the pure kush and it looks is a super good strain for pain management again Much Mahalo brotha and happy growing Éxito

5 Likes

All set. I need to get some envelopes though.

16 Likes

I bet you are tired of counting those little fuggers, well done Mad you are a good man.

8 Likes

I need to send one of those pill counting trays your way! Lol

4 Likes

I did it while watching tv and eating some peanuts… Taking easy, cos’ it’s the kinda of a job you better do it while entretaining yourself, otherwise it becomes a task, and that sucks.

Getting the envelopes today and off they go!

12 Likes

Hey guys, look how big this seed is :chestnut:

8 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA, no man, i was careful enough to make sure everyone gets exactly the same amount of seeds and all.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

4 Likes

Hope there are some left! Add me if there are.

1 Like

I had closed the date for the giveaway about a month ago bro. Sorry.

Actually there were three people who got in late and they were accomodated, but everything is set and done. I apologize this time around @Sebring, stick around and become an active member, you´ll be getting lots of seeds from members. I promise.

6 Likes

I am eating peanuts as we speak!

Not sure why, but i like shelled peanuts instead of the unshelled ones.

3 Likes

It’s more time consuming but also more entertaining… LOL

6 Likes

I think you hit the nail on the button there. Keeps the fingers busy!

2 Likes

7 Likes

2 Likes

is that some ducksfoot I see?

3 Likes

I am halfway done packing the seeds inside the recipients that will be arriving at your doorsteps. For border caution and customs issues i won’t tell you how i am doing this. Only that i am doing my best to make sure the seeds don’t get crushed and that they will be as stealth as it can be.

They are coming, patience. I can’t put a real return address on these, let’s hope they all arrive. It’s 31 letters i am sending out. So fingers crossed.

@Pedro_Bann’ seeds are the ones with 15 seeds in the pack, the Pure Kush is marked with a RED K and the Chem Dawg is marked with a GREEN C.

Happy growing brothers and sisters!

HppHrvst :robot:

16 Likes

FIBERWEED!

“Shoot the MOON!” :crescent_moon: :gun:

:wink:

:evergreen_tree:
c.s

5 Likes

You should have wrote the word green with red ink and the word red in green ink! :exploding_head:

9 Likes

You know what, you are right!

Gonna have to start all over now man! Sorry guys, it’s gonna take longer to send…

HppHrvst :robot:

12 Likes