MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

I’d be very great full for a pack of seeds man great giveaway @MadScientist

2 Likes

I think this giveaway is at the end of its lifespan (being shipped out). But stick around, there will be more

3 Likes

I’ll definitely be sticking around great info on everything u need to no on here @corners

4 Likes

OK my people, i have just sent 10 envelopes out, tomorrow or the next day will sedn another 10 and then another 11. There are 31 of you and distribution of seeds in CR is illegal, i have to take it easy.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

1. @Albannach
  2. @GreenCaciqueHawaii
  3. @anon32470837
  4. @cannaloop
  5. @ReikoX
  6. LouiJackson
  7. @Yooper63
  8. @OntarioBud
  9. @KronicKuz
  10. @Shroomgod
  11. @LongBeachReefer

Yours are in the mail, 3 to 4 weeks they said.

HppHrvst :robot:

20 Likes

You are a scholar and a gent. Looking forward to getting them :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Mahalo Nui Loa Brotha , thanks very much , muchisimas gracias hermano se le agradece de corazon Bencisiones , cheers and happy growing :top::top::top::top::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::fist_right::fist_left:

3 Likes

Wat.

Legal to grow but ILLEGAL TO DISTRIBUTE SEEDS?

wtf? :smiley:

Sounds craaaazy like muy muy loco

2 Likes

What you think you are the only ones that can be contradictive in your marijuana laws!?

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Thank You for your generosity, and all the efforts you’ve made to get them shipped out! :thumbsup: :peace:

4 Likes

Legal to own sell & trade seeds here in uk :uk: but up to 14 yrs for growing and distributing etc…
Go figure.! Lol…
Gaz

7 Likes

We have to somehow find a way to combine these two, CR + UK laws… The good parts that is…

6 Likes

edited post 362…

1 Like

@robertaaronson yep.

1 Like

lol! That was pretty funny

6 Likes

Thank you very much for this. Do whatever it takes to keep yourself safe. I hope this isn’t costing you too much.:mailbox_with_mail:

3 Likes

This week more envelopes will go out, i’m trying to wait until the ones i sent leave the country and that way it will not be 31 identical envelopes traveling across the world at the same time thru the same post office… LOL

12 Likes

Sick man can’t wait and thanks again you rock :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Stay safe my friend!!

7 Likes

It will be worth it just watching a couple of the people from the giveaway grow the seeds. Cheers!

13 Likes

Tomorrow all of the remaining seed packs will be sent out. Thanks for the wait, it’s now over.

Happy growing and…

HppHrvst :robot:

18 Likes