MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

Thanks man can’t wait for those pure kush seeds

5 Likes

Man this is so cool of you @MadScientist

3 Likes

Hello guys and girls, i forgot to tell you, all the eagles are flying!

Good growing and wish me good things, both me and Pedro!

It took forever i know, next time will be quick and easy!

HppHrvst :robot:

17 Likes

I just got to stay that’s awesome that you do stuff like that. . .what a community the love the respect try finding that on Facebook or other media site. Keep spreading the love brothers!

6 Likes

No worries fellow OG’er I’m sure all of us appreciated yours and @Pedro_Bann generosity I know I do!

9 Likes

Thanks! You are da man my man! :cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

Many thanks @MadScientist and @Pedro_Bann you are both a credit to your race and our community & cause to overgrow the world. A pen full of seeds turned up here today so i now know what my next grow will be :thumbsup:

14 Likes

That was quick! They said 3 to 4 weeks! WOOHOO!

7 Likes

I guess I’m too late lol… well enjoy the beans Canna fam and Give Thanks to the Givers for the Love…
Ganja is Love… One Love

7 Likes

Sorry man, all the packages should have left my country by now, and if not they are about to… Next time then!

3 Likes

Pen full of goodies arrived safely into Canada!! Thanks so much MS!! I will keep you updated.

Happy Growing,
OB

8 Likes

Your mail must be better than USPS. :astonished:

6 Likes

Just got my new pen in the mail! Very ingenious packaging - and the pen still works!! :smiley:

So, just to be 100% certain…

The 3 seed pack labeled “C” is Chem Dog and the 3 pack labeled K = Pure Kush? And both are fem seeds?

The larger pack must be the Pedro’s cross - which are regular seeds?

This is very cool - my absolute thanks to both of you!!!

8 Likes

I got mines today too

9 Likes

I’m getting excited :mailbox_with_no_mail:

4 Likes

Wife went to the mail told me you have something from costa rica so they arrived to hawaii cheers and @MadScientist much mahalo man super appreciated cheers and happy growing

10 Likes

…i’ve never felt this way about the post office before… what… is… happening?..

:seedling: :herb: :evergreen_tree: :mailbox_with_mail:

USA (say “ooo-sah”) had a sombre holiday on monday, so i figured i’d supress at least one compulsion…

apparently i’m going to the post box first thing tomorrow

:evergreen_tree: <-- ticktockticktockticktockticktock

2 Likes

So you guys can see the quality of the seeds sent out to you, here’s the proof.

Check out the competition thread and see. Only reason why i entered those seeds, to show you guys.

The Pure Kush and Chemdawg were very fast to germinate, and are currently in rockwool, 48 hours later…

Pop those seeds people!

HppHrvst :robot:

5 Likes

Has anyone in the north east side of the US received these yet?

I see some made it to Canada a couple days ago… Wondering if I should start to worry?

4 Likes

Damn I missed it good luck to you all that made the cut :blush:

1 Like