MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

I could take some beans, sure, if you are willing to give them to me… But if not, no hard feelings!

What is the genetic makeup of Pure Kush and what kind of flowering time should we expect? Amount of pheno variation? Suitable for SOG, or does it need a long veg to yield well?

2 Likes

Welcome @LouiJackson! Let us know something about yourself.

6 Likes

This is my best friend here in Costa, he spent a couple of weeks at the house and i was campaigning for OG…

We have been smoking together for over 25 years…

Diga algo mae!!! Presentese! Cuente la historia de Gladys. @LouiJackson

7 Likes

Please Sir, sign me up. I have a new, empty tent, waiting to be filled. May your generosity be returned to you tenfold…

5 Likes

This is awesome of you to offer up!!

If you are fine shipping into Canada I would love to join in this offer.

I am new here to OG2.0 but I was on the old site from the get go, I used to do alot of pay it forwards as well. I have plans of doing the same type thing, share the wealth around.

Thanks a bunch,
OB

7 Likes

I would love to get this if there is room as I would be willing to pay shipping to Canada if that is ok with you thanks for the chance and will return favour when my collection is back

6 Likes

The Overgrow spirit is strong in @MadScientist :seedling: :muscle:

9 Likes

The MadScientist brother does it again with the overgrow love :bomb::sunglasses:

11 Likes
9 Likes

Damnit! This will be stuck in my head all day now…

5 Likes

You got it man!

I will ship to the moon if i have to bro. Cheers!

One feels like giving amongst such fine people here at OG.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6 Likes

im in for seeds thanks.

4 Likes

No problem my man, you are in.

4 Likes

This site is the illest.
You don’t have to add me to the list, I’ve got far too much to pop at the moment. Just wanted to say, big ups @madscientist you’re the man!

7 Likes

I am glad to hear this from you. Thanks man.

I am no better or worse than anybody else, i do try to do my part… LOL

7 Likes

I heard a saying recently that fits well here. I’ll do my best to paraphrase.

"Nobody expects that one small gesture will make a significant impact on the world. But when you look back at history, every major event, starts with one small gesture.

11 Likes

This is a really nice thing to do.

8 Likes

yes please sir

8 Likes

Hey could u put my name on the list? and I think it is awesome that you are doing this

2 Likes

Most certainly my good gentleman! They will be on their way as soon as they arrive.

Cheers man!

@JaxxMunster, those two pics are the shyte man! ROFL

So awesome, what a nice touch bro. You have made my day!

HppHrvst

7 Likes