MadScientist's 1st Annual 16oz Clone Contest 📣

Hello Peeps!

Given the success of this last contest and the fact everyone is ready to go on playing, then we will.

Clone contest has not many rules, we are getting started just now.

• Cutting must be shown with the date and your username from OG, you can cut now and entries will have time until Friday the 6th to post.

• Same as last contest this are to be grown in 16oz cups!

• One clone per participant only, you must make the cutting root or your out, no multiple clones to qualify.

• We are gonna start veggie phase on Saturday the 7th, rooting phase will count as part of the veggie phase.

• Flowering must be induced no later than October the 11th, one week to root, and 4 weeks to veg.

• Winner will be determined by members poll!

Cheers!

Any questions please shoot! Winner will take my entire collection of crosses in F1 form. 7 packs of seeds.

Sci :robot:

34 Likes

Oh damn!!! Exciting!! Thanks for running another!!

My BlueComa mother is ready for a trim! She should wipe out the competition :joy::joy:

Woah!! What a prize!!! :blush::v:

6 Likes

Nice! I just made another DWC bucket the other day and have nothing in it yet. Yay!

5 Likes

This is the format for the entries.

Love you guys.

19 Likes

Wish I could join in these comps, but 4 plant count sucks… will be watching, and good luck to you all.
Very nice prize!!!

9 Likes

Well you certainly stopped my in my tracks to pre hormone the cutting site by starting the competition before I have even stood up from the couch.
I think I will have to give this one a miss, there’s just too much going on in my grow spaces at the moment.

I will be following along though and hope everyone has a bundle of fun.

Keep smiling

14 Likes

Can’t take a clone from my auto, have fun everyone.

5 Likes

$%^&&()#$%^&*( you indoor people. :rolling_eyes:

That means Ms. @Meesh & I will have to go get dispensary clones! pfffft!! :bug: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :biohazard:

And that ain’t a gooan appen eere.

Got enough pests as it is! :joy_cat:

Wackus. :unamused: (that’s Latin)

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

@Pedro_Bann everyone is got until Friday to show the entry.

I did it to show how the format would be.

Come on man don’t be like that.

6 Likes

It can only happen if one of my seedlings decides to damp off, I just don’t have any room left…
Then again maybe I can hang a cup from the light rig or something else unconventional.

8 Likes

Is what it’s all about bro…

We’ll worry about the problems on the go…

8 Likes

You and your little trimming companion will figure something out!

5 Likes

14 Likes

… and then there were two!

5 Likes

Starting to think I’ve the worst luck I couldn’t enter the fackin last comp an all my plants are in flower now… :expressionless:

1 Like

Damn it I’m also 100 percent into flower. Not a single plant to clone. I really want to join this comp. How bout a single seed 16oz solo cup comp as well?

10 Likes

I had mites so everything is outside and into week 2-ish by now… I’ll see if i can find a clone by the end of the week.

3 Likes

Hey can this be used…not gonna lie…it has one baby root just bussing out? You should be able to see it in pic…

8 Likes

It’s all good bro, thanks for participating my man!

You are in! Thanks @Jamescoldflame

6 Likes

Proper entry…:grin:

13 Likes