Big growth over the last 4 days.

18 Likes

kush

10 Likes

She’s not doing too bad.

16 Likes

Here’s mine…still not the best…but hey.

15 Likes

Everybody is doing better than me. Some one buried a voodoo doll in my garden!

LoL

12 Likes

@MadScientist
Smoking those new canna-gars gotcha messed up. Throwing your timing off. If you send a couple to everyone in the competition you can then sabotage them and catch up.

17 Likes

I know right

They are very pricey to make, 10g flowers, 1g rosin and 1g kief… Add that up!

People here in Costa Rica are very difficult, they all want a Rolex at the price of a Casio… I kid you not.

I cannot send to anyone as a gift or sell or nothing. I would get banned ipso facto.

Finished product is a no-no in here.

Cool bro.

6 Likes

About $200 retail in this market. Flower can be had for about $10 a gram, concentrates about $50 a gram. Ironically, the most difficult to source for me are the leaves.

10 Likes

It is exactly what I suffer with, been thinking of growing some nice fade strain outdoors just for that purpose.

Something like this, to make them yellow and black striped cannagars.

House about that? Got the clone going…

Sci :robot:

17 Likes

Hmm…leaf color based on flavors perhaps? The dark leaves for the skunks…the fruity ones a golden leaf?

3 Likes

Reiko I have tons of huge fan leaves that I can send you and cured very well I might add. That could be something to make a couple of bucks. I have to make a mold, wrap it then let it cure again?

Organic, pretty leaves. If you prefer from a certain age of leaf I can pull them. Let me know bud. Whatever I can help you with. You help me so much. :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks, I dont need any at the moment, I culled three big males (Butter Cookies) recently. :+1::seedling:

1 Like

Them butter cookies ahhh. Lol. I cant wait to see those. Very cool Reiko.

1 Like

Still growing…

11 Likes

sorry for the language but i bent her over and tied her up

14 Likes

That’s the way I like 'em

6 Likes

A little bondage never hurts haha

3 Likes

Here’s an update on my girl. Getting frosty

18 Likes