MadScientist's 1st Annual 16oz Clone Contest 📣

" :musical_note: Just keep swimming …
swimming …just keep trimming :musical_note: "

17 Likes

Here is an update of mine.

Been in flower for about two weeks. Looks like the dragonsblood is about a 10 flower time.

12 Likes

It’s more of a 13 :wink:

6 Likes

:scream: oh no! Lol. I hope i can finish it. Im not sure when i need to move. Im not really in control of it. Both bleeders and female too!

6 Likes

Flipped on the 22nd. DHxC99 roots are aggressive. I might be in some trouble.

20 Likes

Holy blistering pissfarts batman… would ya look at the size of that tree you got going there!!!

5 Likes

That is a tree for a solo @Mongobongo! Nice shape. Going to make a real nice tabletop Christmas tree :grinning:

7 Likes

Funny you say that because I’ll be harvesting on Dec 25 th if she can make it that long hahah

9 Likes

Those are beautiful roots man. Perfect looking. I have one strain going that had roots like that at transplant, totally above and beyond all of the rest with all of the other variables the same.

Who’s the DH parent, again? awesome structure for the cup.

1 Like

Not doing nearly as well but here’s my solo @Mongobongo…thats awesome…

17 Likes

That is Doc Holiday x C99 cross. @paintedfire420 gear.

4 Likes

That thing is a beast for being in a solo cup :smiley:

might end up needing to water her like 5x a day

4 Likes

Haha yes it’s getting more and more laborious by the day. Currently 3 times a day. I might just rig up a dripper to keep my sanity.

13 Likes

Maybe because both hands are on the phone haha. Good one bro. :rofl:

Yall have a good one. Be safe.

9 Likes

SSDD clone is super Prego. Had to do something with that fresh Blutooth pollen.

Some pretty pretty beefy roots swimming around in there

21 Likes

Soon to come advancements in architecture

16 Likes

Looking good, folks!!! Love this comp!!! When I was 14 and tried to grow my first plant, used a little cup (no drainage…lol), soil from moms garden (probably the only thing i did right), and a 15" undercabinet floro…ph? Ppm? Wtf is that?..now I know.

9 Likes

That sounds like it could be a cool cross! Good luck!

3 Likes

You getting dumped on Gman? We probably got 5 inches today and they say more tomorrow. 15 degrees out, what happened to fall?

2 Likes

Where you guys at, getting some flurry action here but not that cold.
Better be getting my sewer blankets on

2 Likes