Fucking cold windy light snow, but still a mess hereā€¦

3 Likes

The annual meeting of the summer tire club was happening this morning. :joy:

Couple inches and cold here last night.

1 Like

Put it in your fancy, petro made plasticā€¦lolā€¦

13 car pileup last nightā€¦

Funny thing is 7 years ago to the weather was the exact same hereā€¦

? You lost me. Send me some of what youā€™re smoking and ill read that again :joy:

1 Like

Itā€™s not smoked, but rather drankā€¦

I dont drink the nutrafin

5 Likes

Iā€™m around Denver @OleReynard . Typical Colorado weather, blizzard last night, sun is out today and beautiful, blizzard again tomorrow.

6 Likes

Damnit you know im mentally challenged. If you dont know me im being light hearted. I love chatting with yall. Takes one to know one hehe.

How you doing @cannabissequoia? Your always positive and got something good going on. Thanks for being cool with me and everyone else as well. Im a chatty mofo if anyone ever wants to chat. Have a good one bud. :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Not so bad as last one. Weā€™re only about 3 inches Iā€™d say but going to get cold. It was 21 all day and going to single digits tomorrow night and the next. Snow the next two days as well, and supposed to be maybe 6 inches.

I got 12-14 inches the last one but it warmed up and settled some that night. It only just melted mostly yesterday. No damn fall this year. wow. I wasnā€™t quite ready for it but itā€™s gonna warm back to the 50ā€™s and sunny for a week. Maybe November will be warm.

@OleReynard, Iā€™m 3 hours south of @Hashtree, about 10 miles from the New Mexico border. Normally milder here than northern Colorado but not so far this winter.

3 Likes

iā€™m just #^$%&^*(*ing challenged. :wink:

the news, totally irrelevent to the thread, is iā€™m on a separate power company from 2/3 of Calif. & not in wildfire land but i woke up the other day to a swarm of fire engines & the neighborsā€™ house on fire. :astonished: not so fun. so i hosed down my yard as best i could. :smile:

and my budflop is pretty extreme after 50+mph wind & <20% RH ewwww

however the windstorm seems to have done some insect-icidal type work. :thumbsup: fuck yeah! can wait a bit to harvest the big durban crosses. too much weed is a new problem for me. :thinking: really canā€™t compute very good & very annoying(trim jail) :thinking:
:tv:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Ok since I havenā€™t posted any pics for awhile. Here she isā€¦ Not looking the greatest. I had some issues with my water ph. I check it EVERY time. But, that time my HM PH-200 fluctuated back and forth. I figured that my batteries were not the problem because I had replaced them somewhat recently. Not So. Come to find out that not all batteries are created equal. FYI if you use 357, 357A, or LR44 button batteries and you have a choice. Always go with the 357 batteries. They are silver oxide and yes the cost a bit more and are exactly the same size as the others but, the voltage that they put out is a lot more constant. :weary: Lesson learned.

P.S. Yes she is sitting in water. I just water her.

9 Likes

I think I am out. Put the plant in front of a fan to stiffen the branches last couple days. Yesterday I reacted to meds and went ER. Plant got people light cycles and not 12/12

Gonna try putting her in 12 hours darkness and hope she is okay. Not a lot of hope here though.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s too bad, I hope youā€™re doing better now!

5 Likes

Hereā€™s my poor little cup.

15 Likes

One day of a messed up light cycle le shouldnā€™t hurt it much.
:+1::seedling:

8 Likes

Youā€™ll be fine like @ReikoX said itā€™s not gonna mess with it

4 Likes

Yeah, if it were a few nights in a row, that might be different. One time occurrence usually okay.

4 Likes

Wow look at those fans. Got some nice strains buddy. I like to see you in the contests. I havent checked your outdoor stuff out lately. Hopefully you get it or got it all in. I worry about mold outdoors.:+1:

I have great respect for the mighty solo cup. I feel like weā€™re becoming Hans ā€œsoloā€ Jediā€™s.:blush: I know how far I can push plants and I enjoy seeing eberyone elseā€™s plants and ideas. I wish I had time to spend talking with everyone. I like IG for pic watching. I just need to keep it personal and and classy. Lol. Have a good one.

3 Likes

You ok bud? Plants can be replaced flipped whatever. Damn dude. I dont know alot of yall, but you guys embraced me. We have fun, argue whatever, but every human is as important as the next.

Just glad to see you ok. I worry about old school. Miss his antics. You ever wanna chat, hit me up. Like @ReikoX said. Thatā€™s a short amount of time in the grand scheme. Run it. I enjoy all plants. :+1::v:

2 Likes

Hereā€™s my preggo lady

18 Likes