MadScientist's 1st Annual 16oz Clone Contest šŸ“£

Two birds with one stone:

Gotta buy some Solo cups.

And I get a first taste (ever!) in a week or three!

16 Likes

My entry

12 Likes

Actually just cut some clones this morning, Iā€™m currently out of rapid rooters though, is it ok to transfer straight to cup or does it need to be in smaller rooting medium like rockwool/rapid rooters, etc?

4 Likes

However you want brotherā€¦ No need to show rooting of the clones!

One thing you could do is put the clone in a trasparent cup, to see the roots come out, if you need to, but we trust you bro.

6 Likes

Iā€™d like to play, too! :relaxed: Hereā€™s my entry. Iā€™m not 100% sure, but I think it is a Sour Diesel cross.

13 Likes

Awesome! And perfect lol I actually have 1 clear solo cup that Iā€™ve had floating around so now it has a purpose :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Alright, thatā€™s what i am talking about!

There you go my man! Happy for ya!

2 Likes

Here is my entry just put in my cloning tub. Going to try a Skywalker OG for this one.

It came from this 6 weeks old donor plant.

Will use the same setup as last time I think with a few mods to stop it blocking up.

13 Likes

Thanks for joining us brother! Super excited about it man!

3 Likes

Iā€™m in on the next competitionā€¦unfortunately I only have some seedlings fresh into the dwc. Next time Iā€™ll have seeds if weā€™re doing seeds and clones if weā€™re doing clones.
Best of luck to you allā€¦see you in the next comp.!

5 Likes

Iā€™m in. Iā€™m sure I donā€™t have a chance, but Iā€™ll try. :grin:
Thanks for another fun contest.
I should add that this a Shark clone.

12 Likes

I wish I could join in the fun. Good luck guys :+1: looking forward to watching :grinning:

3 Likes

Of course right now a clone competition pops up I just rooted 4 clones and 1 is in a Pete puck. The plants 2" tall but itā€™s has a few roots already coming through the wrapping. I might have to skip this one.

Was a little taxing on me honestly. I had a blast. My lights arenā€™t gonna be adjustable. The rapid rooters and huge cuttings off of plants. I canā€™t compete with that. Those are gonna be awesome seeds to the winner. Forcing something to happen Iā€™ll never win. Good luck.

I see you. Give it to em @slain. That garlic cookies is str8 gas. Iā€™d enter for a chance. Clean house lol.

5 Likes

@Baltimore

You need to get in on it.

Shave the roots and put them to work againā€¦

I dunno

5 Likes

Na na I mean itā€™s a small rooted. Eff it ill break a NlL clone off and enter by Friday. Shit you never know Sci, my NL is a beast.

Will anyone let this fly? Itā€™s right around the time frame?

Rooting hormone still on it.

This one is further along Itā€™s a no, cool Iā€™m try in here. Iā€™d have to snatch my Mother out of 12/12 I would lose to much on the rebound.
The smallest clone I have. I wouldnt run this strain.

Iā€™ll run the NL besides yā€™all if you donā€™t mind me postin a few pics. Iā€™m try in heaa sci!:blush:

5 Likes

Just post your official entry by Friday and weā€™re allset!

3 Likes

My dumbass just realized itā€™s going in a solo anyway. The 16 oz dwc with the clone Mr @slain. You going? @ReikoX? @HappyHemper? Just wanna know how bad Iā€™m gonna get stopped out lol.
Can I get 1 car length? All joking sci. Iā€™ll tighten it up. And stop thread bombing.

I shall label me entry. I wanna see the fimiliars. Sucks @Pedro_Bann isnā€™t gonna slip one in. Get Emmit up and get his Lego chainsaw hehe :blush:
I just wanna get err body in. ā€œsolo cup crewā€.

6 Likes

Iā€™m just sitting on the side lines watching this time. I already popped some seeds for the E&F.

11 Likes

:bathtub: :shower: :fork_knife_plate: @ReikoX

All it needs is a drying rack, some soap, & a dishtowel! :joy:

:hugging:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Iā€™m ready to playā€¦i hopešŸ˜

8 Likes