MadScientist's 1st Annual 16oz Clone Contest 📣

starting to get little bits of happiness going. As Bob Ross would say happy little trees

21 Likes

Wow. You guys are all doing great! I never worked with a clone before, so this thread is pretty useful to me. I’m hoping after I get a few grows under my belt that I will learn the clone process. Good luck to the winner!

6 Likes

Yep I smell a recount. How are you gonna make me fight Maywheather. Im fukin goin down on the first jab. Shit. Thanks guys im gonna sulk. Hehe. :wink:

7 Likes

OMG

I feel a little bit of shame putting these pics up!

Anyway this is my Lemon Butter clone, the original one from all the pics.

Seeing the little girl growing it’s really nice! Had to improvise a stand in there!

Cool peeps!

Sci :robot:

22 Likes

She’d like to take another sashay down the runway… I think she’s feeling a little inadequate due to @Mongobongo’s monste… er, I mean Mongo’s pretty lady. :slight_smile:

23 Likes

She’s looking good man. I’m curious to see what all these will actually yield. There are some nice looking plants in the mix.

9 Likes

So, i haven’t updated in a while. Here she is! I hope i can finish her, with the upcoming move and all.

Oh ya, it got too cold one night. That’s why she looks so bad :scream:

16 Likes

She might not come back from that, she’s hurting real bad.
How’s that soil feel?
If it does, chances are it could Herm real bad.

4 Likes

Why wait for a couple grows? Start now as long as you not flowering right now. Just snip off one of the branches. It needs at least three nodes. The easiest and cheapest way is put the bottom of the cutting in some water. In about 1 inch. Change the water at least every two days and in about two weeks you will see roots. Goto the FAQ and look up clones. Also look up mother plants. I use one feminized seed. Grow out the mother plant and keep her in 18/6 light. Cut clones from her and grow and flower them. Too easy.

5 Likes

It seems ok. The newest growth is good. I had to move things out to a trailer. It was ok till a few nights ago when the temps dropped to 10… i also have a few mothers in there. Im sure only a couple with come back.

5 Likes

She’s looking great! I’m such a clutz that stand would be a disaster for me.

3 Likes

That’s a beast @herb4ever! What’s the plastic on the cup? Glad to see your practicing safe growing! Lol

2 Likes

Thanks @Hashtree. Lol! I put a baggie under it to hold a little extra water, saves me a few trips. I won’t need it soon as it’s taking less as she flips.

2 Likes

This just amazes me. Nice plant. You really can tell you take good care of her. Those roots are nice and white. I can’t wait to try this one day.

5 Likes

These ladies have been punished. I still hang in there. Whos got the Juice now?! Lol. Heres the NL twins. A little Dr. Earth to bring some green back. Yall have a good one.
-J

Taller thinner sis.

Here’s the daynamic duo. I dont know how dynamic. Lol. Be kind its my fault. Get a go fund me page for them. Theyre probably sick lol. :rofl::metal:

Dont make fun of my home made bong. Im in the trenches around here. How do I change the thread Name. This is officially “The War Report”-stoned in the line of fire. Haha. My glass shattered the bowl made it, stuck it in a fanta. Gotta be a 20oz coke bottle lol. Later.
:rofl:

19 Likes

Didn;t think of that till now… LOL

3 Likes

Somewhere around week 4 of flower(jumped the gun a bit) but glad to see it’s made it this far

Working on trying to get a good shot of trichomes that isnt blurred.super excited to see how it turns out.

15 Likes

Awe man!
Now after seeing yours and all the other awesome looking buds :yum: I really feel left in the dust. :disappointed:

6 Likes

Thats some sticky looking stuff. Good job dude. How muxh longer you reckon? Purdee. Is that the Blueberry OG?

3 Likes

Thanks man :grin: yeah that’s the blueberry OG, its normally around 8 weeks for flower but this ones been just hauling ass. Trichomes are mainly milky white with some amber, guessing week or 2 from the way it’s been looking. I’m just excited to finally have even a small harvest after my luck the last 6 months.

3 Likes