MadScientist's 1st Annual 16oz Clone Contest šŸ“£

And just discovered that those same 2 rows off lights are out on my led light in flower tentā€¦againā€¦definitely gonna upgrade my light once I have the cash to or tax returns come in.

2 Likes

Wait dude is that mars hydro light? Please say yes. Dude i can get you a set up for a couple hundred youll pull ounces and ounces. #'s.

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s my mars hydro sadly lol. Thankfully I still have extra diodes to replace em but itā€™s getting fuckin old, just had to do that shit like a month ago. Though Iā€™m all ears for suggestions

2 Likes

A sawed off and a ski mask? JK. Theyā€™re around they shoulda sent you a new one. Thats why I kept mentioning you. Shits crazy. Id talk to @Baudelaire. Or build some like Mr S. Fix that thing and use it to veg. Build a catapult and fling it back to China.

2 Likes

The SLH,

I canā€™t seem to get the right angle to show the seed sacksā€¦

20 Likes

I can see themā€¦

8 Likes

Nice bro bro. Looking good. :+1:

3 Likes

Haha I might have to give that first part a try :joy: yeah Iā€™ve definitely been considering checking out the solstrips once Iā€™m not a broke bastard. Once I do get it replaced thatā€™s the plan is to use it for veg. Gonna fix it either tonight or in the morning. Thankfully everything in the tent is about ready to harvest give a week or 2. Shut it off this morning and just have the 2 sets of fluorescents running.

2 Likes

I gave them the blues again for you lol.

1 Like

What are these plastic things covering your pots?

2 Likes

https://floraflex.com/product-category/floraflex-kits/?_vsrefdom=googleads&gclid=CjwKCAiA8K7uBRBBEiwACOm4dxs_zAzukw8d3JQ8xQxddnf65NZVi-DCixa-KeLyEqnKOAd2SI6RuhoCLZkQAvD_BwE

2 Likes

That going to be a tower of bud! I like it

4 Likes

Thanks for the link sci.:+1:

2 Likes

Gave her a little trimā€¦

Before:

After:

Top view:

17 Likes

Beastly 20 and stuff

2 Likes

Things are heating up. Shits getting thick in here lol. @herb4ever Hopefully she packs that wait on her. My little Northern Lights got a little off track but I hate it with a little bit of fertilizer sheā€™s a sleeper sheā€™s going to pack on some weight.

But yours bro if it continues alone is going to be massive I wouldnā€™t have touched it leaves. I believe they had nutrients and what not but to each his own dude I give you props on that you definitely got it locked. And Iā€™m not slighting you at all on the trimming. I just donā€™t do it in flower. Have a good one bub.

5 Likes

I trim the fan leaves that shadow buds below 'em, but keep the bud leaves to help draw nutes.

4 Likes

Yeah thats the other argument. I totally get it. Looking great sir. Getting fat. :+1:

3 Likes

She at exactly 3 weeks flowering.

18 Likes

Makings of a nice bud

6 Likes