MadScientist's 1st Annual 16oz Cup - Competition Thread 🏁

A post was merged into an existing topic: OG Cup Challenge Idea :trophy:

here is my entry, i dont normally soak seeds but i’m 2 hrs from the deadline :slight_smile: so i’ll plant them in 12-24 hrs, no paper towel… i placed blueberry in pink and cindarella in blue for easy remembering… look at the size of those blueberry seeds … the c99 are not much smaller than most other seeds i get, but because they were a little small i received 24 in a pack

7 Likes

Deadline for entry rendering has been met. All entries valid and all players accounted for, thanks for participating and remember this thread is only for updates on the competition, see ya here again on Sunday, October 8th.

@lotus710 @Uncle_Al @MadScientist @ryasco @ReikoX @legalcanada @Worcestershire_Farms @Growinnblowin

HppHrvst

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: OG Cup Challenge Idea :trophy:

just got to internet when I put the seeds in the rockwool they won’t be outta the cup lol there just sitting on top waiting for now they just some bagseed

8 Likes

Twenty five heads back out of soil, o e of which is “at risk” looks like damp off, it just shed it’s shell today

Stems look a little too purple, so I’ll stir in some Epsom for next water. Two ounces water into 16oz cup
No root visible from side of clear cup droplets visible on side of cup

8 Likes

Watered them with pH controlled water and well, been waiting for the rock to dry out a little bit before giving it another sprinkle. Seedlings look happy, and we´ll see what destiny´s planned. Cheers overgrowers!

9 Likes

Week one since the seeds hit the water. One looks like it won’t make it, so down to eight. I had to help them off with their shells because I didn’t use a humidity dome. I was a little too rough with the one that died. Still giving them just RO water.

4 Likes

this little one is reaching up far.

6 Likes

one seed never came above soil. i replaced it with another and sprayed it down with light nutrient solution but i guess it’s out. the other 3 haven’t been watered since last sunday so i bottom fed with 2.5g per gallon of maxibloom, still haven’t received my megacrop. lil guys are stretching quite a bit, should probably try to bring em closer to the light

5 Likes

Sorry for the dramatic wait. Here you go.

7 Likes

Heres my second update for the dayXD i fixed her (or him)

5 Likes

air prune for a couple weeks then into the cup

4 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: OG Cup Challenge Idea :trophy:

Hello gang, here is my update, not much to say or see but here it is anyway.

6 Likes

heres my update😂fixed it though.

7 Likes

Here are my update shots. Everything is going smoothly and nothing exciting to report.

9 Likes