MadScientist's 2nd Annual 16oz Cup Competition šŸ

Great photography, once again. Not so certain about the ā€œTiger Sharkā€ pale ale, though :laughing:

5 Likes

Update comingā€¦ And the voting round too!

4 Likes

Hey, howā€™s the seeds getting distributed? @MadScientist are we each sending to the winners or do we send to one person then send them out all together? It be weird getting 4/5 envelopes all at once?no?
Cheers
P.s canā€™t wait to vote!

4 Likes

Guys i am gonna make the voting round today! Will try to upload the pics with my poor internet phone cosā€™ they are doing some work and have been without internet since last week, itā€™s been going and coming and allā€¦

Sorry ppl, patience pls.

I am sending my Alien Rift from Ocean Grown Seeds to the winner directly, BUT that is only because it will take more than a few weeks to get there, it will, eventually but yeah. I think the winner should decide on how to get his prizes!

4 Likes

It should be completely normal from the mailmanā€™s perspective, as long as none of us are writing cannabis-related names on our envelopes.
But no OverGrow Member would do thatā€¦ Right?
Iā€™d like to think we all know better.

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: MadScientist & Pedro_Bannā€™s Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

Tomorrow i will be better, i promise, sorry for the absence/delay bros/sis!

Sci :robot:

2 Likes

No worries i donā€™t think anyone is in a rush. Also gives you time to finish out your plants :wink:

7 Likes

Hello everyone, sorry for being so absent (Like anybody caredā€¦ LOL)

So here we go with the voting round, showing my only two plants that are ready as of today, thx.

Some other plants are bigger but these ones are tight and glazy!

Between the two, got close to 60gr dried.

Thanks everyone for participating, there will be another cup next year, see ya there!

Thanks for voting community! You all are winners in my book!

Voting will be closed tonite at 8pm CR time.

8 Likes

great job!!! congratulations to all !!! :smiley: :muscle:

7 Likes

Ooooh, you guys are making it tough to decideā€¦

7 Likes

So the official WINNER (by far) of the ā€œSecond Annual MadScientistā€™s 16oz Cupā€ is:

:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

:trophy::trophy::trophy: @Mr.Sparkle! :trophy::trophy::trophy:

:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

Thanks to all for participating and now we all get to sample the weed he got, so everyone send your address to the winner for your samples to come in the mailā€¦ HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! NOOOOT!

CONGRATULATIONS @Mr.Sparkle, you beat me fair and square, and i learned a lot from you! Thanks.

Please forward me your safe addy to send you the Alien Rift by Ocean Grown Seeds i promised!

I realize this was a great cup, but without a little ā€œdramaā€ it wouldnā€™t be Overgrow.com!

13 Likes

congratulations to the winner! the result is very beautiful
ps : I voted for you :stuck_out_tongue: :v:

4 Likes

I also voted for the Winner, at least that! HAHAHAHA!

3 Likes

:+1:Congratulations all. Tough choice, everyone had something unique and interesting.

Similarly, please PM me an addy where I can send the Cult Classics Jupiter & Beyond pack.

5 Likes

Congratulations to all who finished, these cups get better and better each run!

7 Likes

Congratulations to win

5 Likes

Congrats sparkle and kudos to all competitors of this funny challenge !

6 Likes

Congrats @Mr.Sparkle and to all who participated what a cool experiment this was to watch!

So 8oz next?

5 Likes

I musta been stoned & fell off this thread. Fun project Mad!

:tada:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes