MadScientist's 2nd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

For a “like” we all are, right?

5 Likes

If the “Like” means getting on someone’s good side then yes, all the way!

5 Likes

It is the slow but sure way.

Sometimes, (uh hem)

You have to go mano a mano

Manual Like Override Captain!

7 Likes

Five Brooklyn Sunrise autos

Hope I’m not too late for the party.

7 Likes

No you’re not kind sir, feel free to participate in it!

Thanks for joining us!

6 Likes

So here we are, I ended up using these old pots I had. That’s 8 2oz shot glasses full of soil… Let’s hope for the best!

4 Likes

Well this 16oz cup may not be my thing😂I put 3 seeds into a water bottle with water to germinate last night and I woke up this morning got ready to leave for work.l I decided on my way out the door to water my seedlings (non contest seeds) it was like a quarter of a water bottle of water between 7 plants I water em like that daily it seems to work and I must have grabbed my contest seeds and poured them out in my seedlings an the problem is I can’t find them an I’ve been looking for a minute.

I guess the solution is to start more :expressionless:

4 Likes

You are not that late, start another batch bro!

3 Likes

Yup I just started some more

2 Likes

UPDATE

Preparing hempy cups, and placing the seeds on rockwool, i wasn’t gonna but need the equilibrium of water/oxygen given by the rockwool until the roots reach the container’s bottom, which will be the “reservoir”.

MadScientist takes the lead! HAHAHAHAHAHA! BUA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! :cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning:

HppHrvst :robot:

5 Likes

Participant X

They have both germinated their tap root out of the shell, they are now planted and in the soil mix with perlite.

This will be interesting @Pedro_Bann your RED deisel and my RED dragon both from Barneys :wink: :wink:

Well here they are in their new home for the next few weeks in among some good company of other lovely ladies.

I have chucked in the Lemon Kush x Amnesia Haze, sat in a cup now lets wait and see :nerd:

Heres the official Wild Card, Participant X Entries;

To be continued…

Thanks @toastyjakes!

6 Likes

Beautiful work…good luck

2 Likes

two Scarlett queens cracked… pics tomorrow…

candy got black and mushy…
still have til Tuesday to germ right @MadScientist?

5 Likes

Things are starting to move along at Pedro’s place.

Red Deisel

Lifesaver

It was pretty cold where i had them so the light got turned on just to heat them.

6 Likes

gonna be a good start i can feel it :wink:

and for every one as well this is gonna be good.

7 Likes

Pink kush showing a small root

Early skunk crack open really small tip coming out

Medical mass look the shell is hard was nearly dry put some more water to napkin but nothing yet

4 Likes

scarlet queens

7 Likes

So I put a couple seeds to soak before I hit the bed last night and this is what I woke up to.

I’m off to a good start…

You have to open the picture to get the full effect LOL

11 Likes

You get my vote @naiveCon that’s impressive! Lololols

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Ok, here’s the progress of my seeds.

All of them are showing cotyledons after i carefully removed the shell and membrane to make the cotyledons spread open and start photosynthesizing!

Do you guys do this? Help the seeds spread open and that way accelerating the process of vegetative to start sooner?

HppHrvst :robot:

8 Likes