MadScientist's 2nd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

The pink kush had an accident and she came back but her shape just have to be redone and for that need time so she will be or for the next grow or as a mother to do a full grow of her of clones so shes out

8 Likes

Early skunk was topped and is going under intense ligth today plus will goung to finish and fill the pot of soil before flower to leave the roots do her job like the top and feed her stronger , @MadScientist still the same day flowering day or there are changes if can confirm day will be super appreciated

7 Likes

Hello gang, to all the people still participating and enjoying our little cup, the flip date has not changed. We were going to change it cos’ we wanted @Mr.Sparkle to participate and he is in already, so… No need bros.

FLIP DATE : Saturday June the 30th, as originally intended.

Thanks eveyone.

8 Likes

Mahalo nui loa for the information bro cheers

3 Likes

Update 3 Days Before Flip
sooo… we’ve got 2 Dark Devil f2s autos from @Mr.Sparkle… one is a cringey little mutant with no secondary shoots and the other is getting pretty nice

mutant first… it’s only 3.5" tall and will be the winner I promise hahah!!

now the regular one

and a root shot… though you can’t really see them…

and there you have it… flip on June 30th and I’ll be
back next week to update!!

love, peace, and chicken grease y’all!!

9 Likes

Week one down 8 more or so to go :wink:

11 Likes

Uploading…
Heavy neglect has them a little leggy, but they’ll be aight. Funny situation though, the smallest plant has the largest rootmass, and vice versa

2 Likes

Almost time to flip these girls. It’s getting super crowded in there, so I topped them and cleaned out the bottom two nodes. Six may be too many in here, I’ll likely cull a couple before flowering.

Top before

Top after

Side before

Side after

11 Likes

looking damn fine @ReikoX

gonna be some bushy ladies!

2 Likes

Are u cheating man, come on …:joy::joy::joy::thinking:just kidding ur killing it man. Congrats

3 Likes

@StevieG You thought he was the incumbent because he has the best avatar? Lmao.

2 Likes

Update June 29, 2018
since we’re all flipping tomorrow and all mine in veg got 12 hours of darkness before lights came on yesterday I went ahead and threw them in the flower tent under 12/12 anyway…
Big One

and the midget

they look sooo small haha

9 Likes

Day 10 :wink:

Thinking how often i want to update pictures in here, every 3-5 days ? Maybe 5.

8 Likes

Whenever you want @Mr.Sparkle.

Better safe than sorry!

Here’s my update.

Plants are starting to show a little more health.

Might catch up with @ReikoX… NAAAH!
Loving the internodal distance on these kids!

They were potted in the coco from the last run, you can see burning on these cos’ i didn’t rinse it before use.

Enjoy the grow!

Sci :robot:

11 Likes

Well I believe I’m dropping out… The weather here has been rough on my little girl… She’ll stay in the pot so when things are said and done, I’ll take last place… Lol and as you can see the 8oz is doing just as well! Ctfu!

8 Likes

For the flip,
They seem to be lagging behind a bit,

12 Likes

Will put some soil on bottom os the stablished one finally will fill my 16 ounces

10 Likes

Just transplanted into the same pot filling finally the space and water and fed some from the bottom will be doing this i think every 2 days or daily if necessary

11 Likes

First time growing in a small container lets hope i can stay in track thinking if continue with the punk kush even is hes not .competing or just transplant ino bigger pot

4 Likes

REMINDER

We all switch to 12/12 tonight!

Flowering starts today.

9 Likes