MadScientist's 2nd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

She was added to the flower tent was not easy do room for her but there she is as estipulated baby started on flower june 30 9:00 pm and good luck everobody , love the competition but i dont have that in my mind anymore is to test myself on what i really can do and care i can give to them , this grow is been a challenge for me due injuries and problems and the less i have done with the plants the better they are and noticing that early training is the best i can do

8 Likes

Nope sorry I have that title, keep plugging away man there is still 8 weeks to go :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am starting to get excited, i just realized i always starve my plants in the beggining and then they take off…

Leaves are green and healthy now!

They were struggling in the beggining due to grower’s negligence. Now they are better!

Enjoy the cup OG!

Sci :robot:

PS.: To the 31 ppl getting seeds from me and Pedro, Chemdawg to the right and to the left Pure Kush.

9 Likes

Big One

Little One

8 Likes

I like the condescending lighter :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I culled two more. Been on a vacation for the 4th. Pictures later. :+1::seedling:

1 Like

She looks like is sittingnin the hot spot shines in the middle of the tent loool

9 Likes

purple is starting early!

6 Likes

I wanna make another update right now!

They seem to be happy getting 1100ppm twice a day!

Internodal structure is real tight!

Enjoy peeps!

Sci :robot:

EDIT…

Gave them 1300ppm just now and hope they don’t burn. If they are ok with that, by Sunday i will increase to 1500ppm twice daily and when it starts to bud, i intend on giving them 1800ppm three times a day! We’ll see.

Cool!

13 Likes

Day 14 / Week 2 Still running at a whopping 62-63watts

10 Likes

Yo Sci, grower formally known as Mad Man, nice thread.

Looks like you got some magic beans going. :thumbsup:

4 Likes

The Sultan of Sweet. The King of Cush. The Colossus never in a drought.

The Great Hempino!

8 Likes

I wish man!!! Oh wait was this related to me or other member? I am very stoned this morning gents!

That’s a great movie too, “The Sandlot” LOL

Cheers!

4 Likes

Idk. His Artist Formerly Known as Prince reference reminded me of that part of The Sandlot movie. Lol

2 Likes

The GG4s1 are looking pretty happy and healthy now. I culled two of them, leaving me with four.

14 Likes

Yeah they look the part man! Very nice indeed.

Gonna have a hard time catching up with you bro!

5 Likes

I don’t have time to notice but i’ve changed all my cups to bigger size pots.

Once the root hits the bottom of the cup there was not a possibility of a root spinning around the base of the container.

Once i noticed the roots stretched through out the cup the plant had stop growth.

3 Likes

Here’s a quick update the plants on the left are for @MadScientist mad scientist and the ones on the right are from @Scissor-Hanz

15 Likes

13 Likes

11 Likes