MadScientist's 2nd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

@MadScientist yes hermano and if you have more than one setup and you know w the setup and the strain can do you can compare

1 Like

I brought my plants outside for a little sunshine and to have a beer with me today.
I think initially I had my light a little too close, why the burnt tips, because all the new growth seems to be fine.

9 Likes

2 Likes

I own the same pH meter man! They work good.

@GreenCaciqueHawaii

1 Like

I don’t think I need to talk about this much…

4 Likes

@MadScientist yes i am certified by bluelab , got that one from the training to get the certification if treated well they last lonng timee

1 Like

@MadScientist now i notice what you said and yes there is visible change even from this morning to now i feed them stronger and now the yellow lower ones are showing green spots trying to get green again but shes using the energy super fast cux the top area is much bigher than this morning lol

6 Likes

I will ask you more in the morning bro, i am falling asleep in front of the computer! Nite nite!

Sci :robot:

1 Like

@MadScientist Buenas noches que descanses have a great rest peace bro

Day 21, I flopped over the two Blue Dream’atics on the left as the one was about 1/2" to just over 1cm away from the lights.

Also accidentally left my lights on while grabbing diode voltage readings yesterday, so they never got a dark periods :grimacing: good thing they are autos.

9 Likes

I should have used autos… I saw a few male flowers on most of mine…

1 Like

Oh shit man! That sucks bro. You gotta have at least one female man!

I’ll look closer tonight, I knew this was a possibility with the GG4s1 seeds. GG4 tends to hermie as is, so an S1 clearly has that trait.

1 Like

I will not grow GG4 unless it’s a good cross with good genetics done by a good breeder, or someone who knows what they are doing… IMHO.

So terribly sorry, you were doing great man! BUMMER!

UPDATE

Plants were defoliated of the fan leaves not letting the light reach the bottom branches. In the front we have the ChemDawg and behind we got the Pure Kush.

Look at the branching on those babies man! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Even if i don’t win i am stoked, this time around i am doing way better than the first time, and with twice as many plants.

I am proud of myself bros… (While padding myself in the back!)

Sci :robot:

6 Likes

@MadScientist looking super good bro looks awesome i was thinking ondefol too but dont want to stress her out so still think if do or not @ReikoX ou damn man hopefully most of them are good dont have toss them out

AND ANY ADVICE IS WELCOMED
Update for today morning , she was dry as bone again so water again today and leaves on bottom one felt and i took the other then

6 Likes

Looking awesome @MadScientist and @GreenCaciqueHawaii

2 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle coming from you Gentlemen is a super complement coming from a expert on micro grows Mahalo nui loa , is the first time and looks will not be the last either, was thinking is a good wai to see and exploit a strain capabilities and to test different strains with little space is awesome im a big MF haha so i went to everything big when started, what keeps me worried is that i started with experience in bonsai so havent had failures yet and that keeps me on the edge if doing stuff right, i know i will mess up in a moment , and that’s why i love here in overgrow, i read research in and out to try not to mess up and a lot of you here are my sensei and dont even know it

MAHALO NUI LOA TO EVERYONE AND MUCH GROWERS LOVE

1 Like

What’s odd is I was waiting for them to show female (still havent) and see what looks like true males. I know at least two of the four are forming male flowers, if the last one is OK, I will try moving it to a better location (with my Diaminds and Pearls).

2 Likes

We don’t want your Pearls and Diamonds to be pollinized by the S1s bro! Careful!

1 Like

@ReikoX if they ended been true male is not a bad stuff if want to cross them with the diamonds and pearls but like @MadScientist said if is hermie i will serach different corner for them but if are true males could be that you end with an awesome cross cheers

1 Like