MadScientist's 2nd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

That cross should be called BLING-BLING GORILLA!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL

1 Like

@MadScientist I can stop laughing i just imagine an art for the strain a gorilla full of Bling-Bling looool

1 Like

I grew out some Shoreline GG4 back not too long ago, out of three seeds popped I had two females, not bad.

No hermies, plants grew well, yield was not overly impressive but the smoke quality was excellent.

2 Likes

Exactly like i pictured it in my head! LOL

1 Like

To be clear, I would move them to prevent them from being exposed to (possible) light leaks. No pollen will be shed. I have zero tolerance for intersex.

2 Likes

Just wanted to show you guys my “best” two so far…

CHEMDAWG

PURE KUSH

Sci :robot:

9 Likes

About 2" behind you @MadScientist after the flop, think my other two will be bolting shortly. Btw sure looks like the nothing happened 24hrs later

5 Likes

Friday 13th July 2018

8 Likes

And I’m out, all four showed male flowers. None showed female at all, weird for feminized seeds. Anyway, good luck everyone!

6 Likes

What the hell my people, yesterday i didn’t measure the PPMs on the water being given to the plants in all eight cups, and i only measured pH. Today, just because, i measured the PPMs on the leftover water from last night, and they were at a whooping 2350ppm, i washed the probe with mild soap and water, they are always on a little recipient with BTI water so they stay wet. As per the manual.

Not one single tip burn i see, and this was water i gave them twice yesterday, at 8am lights on and at 2pm, 6 hours before lights out… Not one single tip burn!!! WTH! 2350ppm.

They look yellow but that is because of the QB288 three inches above… LOL

6 Likes

that’s crap man…youd expect more from a company than fem seeds that are male

6 Likes

Not but it’s the traits on the GG4 that always behaves funny man… If you wanna get a good GG4 i think it has to be the clone, right?

3 Likes

Good thing I didn’t pay for them, though I have to say @Jellypowered toss those beans bro!

Even the clone is a result of an accidental pollination. She carries that trait and passes it along. I have been offered “GG4” seeds many times from people who got a couple buds in CO.

I almost ran the THUNK (Thai/Haze x Skunk) by SkunkmanSam but thought they would have been too unruly.

3 Likes

Very tricky to do something with beans like those… U know.

2 Likes

Well so far:
The badass Berry produce two females and two males, funny though that it produce the same trait in 2 plants where on the 7th node it produced foliage only on one half.

My Kali Mist cross produced three males

The grape cross produced 1 male 3 females.

All in all I got five girls 6 boys which is to be expected

9 Likes

Shes dry as bon e and happy as hell i will give water like at 11am here

7 Likes

Ok i feel the competition is fierce, WOW! Nice contest gang.

I am gonna bring my A game and hit you guys hard with my two quantum boards totaling 240W @ 3500k on that little tent for the cup contest.

Going to the hardware store to get some T6s and a drill piece to make the holes and assemble it tonite.

Tomorrow they will have more light and will be feeding 3 times a day @ 1800ppm with a pH of 6.2.

:cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning:

BUA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

EDIT

NO WAY!!! I got T6s and it was T4s i needed, AHAHAHA! NO F*CKING WAY!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8 Likes

When someone feels the need to win ^^^^ lol

4 Likes

Are you not driven to win bro!? I got in it, TO WIN IT!!!

So who’s taking bets huh? I would like to bet on @Mr.Sparkle you know!? What’s the money-line?

2 Likes

Im thinking when finih to stretch an put the growth put her back in the hotspot of the tent to ensure ligth penetration and bud growth in lower part of the plant i am blasting stinger cuz i am doing 9/15 :ok_hand::ok_hand::green_heart::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes