MadScientist's 2nd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

Haha i grow for fun, which that is what this contest is for me :wink: , btw just snapped a stem on my back BD, aux side shoot though, taped it back up to see if it will heal, if not its was growing too long anyways.

4 Likes

@MadScientist I’m taking bets. . . How many seeds you putting down on mr.sparkle huh?

2 Likes

I grow for fun and to save money.

Reason why this second time we are doing it, i think the contestants are aiming to win and have fun at the same time, which is perfectly possible.

Nothing like a little healthy competition among friends.

Sci :robot:

2 Likes

i still think you won the last one and that it was a no brainer as far as to who had the nicest plant… hahaha

6 Likes

Got high tonight and decided to shoot a little video. I put my phone in the grow box and shut the door. I then turned on all the lights, turned them off, and did a jig. I did this with a couple different angles and could see no light leaks at all. I guess like begets like…

6 Likes

Would love to see that video hahaha I would think the jig might have fixed the light leaks so that might have done it
And I agree with @Billy about @MadScientist winning last compo

5 Likes

You can’t cover the sun with one finger!

Hoodini, i dunno what i did to get such devotion from you bro! I am honored, humbled, and grateful.

Thanks for your kind words.

2 Likes

Alright gang!

After a very mediocre DIY assembling, here’s what it looked like before giving it juice.

And here it is at work! 240W @ 3500k QB288 POWER!

Aprox. 1000 PPFD.

And on the tent, feeding my baby girls!

Rotating the girls so they all get some center time, like a volleyball team, right @toastyjakes!?

Thanks for watching and tell me, how do you like it?

9 Likes

Is that picture before or after? Lol
Edit-thanks for the full version!

1 Like

Yes it time to water dailynow was dry as bone today again

9 Likes

11 Likes

@toastyjakes love the colors, is this an auto flower shes flowering super fast cheers :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::fist_right::fist_left::ok_hand::ok_hand::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Hello gang, hope you are enjoying your selves with the contest.

Plants stopped stretching at about 2 inches from the light and they are thriving under it!

A closer pic of the tops…

Pure Kush

Chemdawg

They should bud incredibly well, i am starting to think am buying quantum boards for my second tent. Definitely better than COBs, but i am happy with this. Live and learn!

8 Likes

Had to beat my plants back this morning.

Day 25 from sprout so far

Before

After

A singular shot of the front left plant before and after Flopping

Oh and a gif of the last 4.5 Days …

12 Likes

Dayum, Sparkle you are killing it !!

4 Likes

that they are yes… dark devils and ooo buddy are they pretty

3 Likes

@GreenCaciqueHawaii @MadScientist @Mr.Sparkle @toastyjakes . . . I still think I’m going to win

Found 1 little pistil on her today
She’s 5 weeks old today haha

8 Likes

That is too cute of a plant man!

HAHAHAHA

It will be good for a bongload once dried!

3 Likes

Lol hey you said in the beginning it’s all about looks right. . .hahah and @StevieG is going to be sending me some lowryder x la diva pollen so I’m winning seeds no matter what
hahahahahahahahahaha
^^^^^^^
Mad scientist laugh

2 Likes

The way things are looking right row!

Pretty tight in there!

Enjoy the grow gang!

11 Likes