MadScientist's 2nd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

Update July 16th
I show off all the big plants colors when even the midgey looks beautiful… the deeper purple these go the more my lady loves them

today’s colorful top bud shot is brought to you by the letter “DD” and the number “F2” and the man, the myth, and the legend himself @Mr.Sparkle

11 Likes

Nice work toasty ! :+1:

1 Like

Looks likenshes felling happy today

10 Likes

height side shots!!

9 Likes

Bent them and added the fan over there, temperature is non existent after that, they were kinda hot!

It’s all good. Oh, and I defoliated them really good too, for more air circulation.

Enjoy my gang!

Sci :robot:

10 Likes

Well, I might be out…

It appears that all six of my plants have hermied, I have never had this happen before, I can only presume it’s because I have really been pushing them…

I will post up some pictures tomorrow when my daughter visits with her much better camera phone,

4 Likes

Today bend a lil bit more even canopy and light to lower stems think will remove or re acomodate fan leaves in like 4 to 5 days

9 Likes

Thanks for making me smile every day OG family. :thumbsup: :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

I really want to do the next 16oz challenge. I’ve got the idea of putting fabric pot material in the bottom of the cup. So you can have the bottom mostly cut out. It’d also keep roots in as per the challenge. Was thinking about putting a lid on the cup n once roots hit bottom flipping the cup upside down. Spraying directly on the root ball would ensure max water/air avil. Who knows maybe roots will go back down to even out?

5 Likes

10 Likes

@GreenCaciqueHawaii did you take a plant from a bigger pot and trim the root mass? That the root ball doesn’t look right in that second picture.

1 Like

@Enstromentals No is the same plant only early skunk i have in my whole garden wanted to run more plants but limited in space, let me see if can get out of bed to show the pot and the root.mass.

1 Like

@Enstromentals

12 Likes

Ok, it just looks weird the way that dirt ball fits that pot

3 Likes

Hey guys, i was just looking at this, and i did see that picture you mentioned.

I am not gonna elaborate and try to speculate about what participants are doing, but i want everyone to watch closely at the process and make sure that they vote their hearts when it comes to voting for the winner. Everyone is watching.

Winner will be determined by overgrow member’s poll, when everyone is done.

We are all growers, some with more experience than others. Cheers!

Sci :robot:

4 Likes

Cups smaller than 16oz need not apply i guess.

3 Likes

@Enstromentals yes cuz one of the rules is prune root coming out etc w i do is take it all out and put.it back if go back i had it.in the pot with only half soil and i think like a week before then completely filled

4 Likes

I still have her syster half proces never filled the pot and just leave her in a window to do clones out of her pure kush

4 Likes

Oh, ok. I’ve taken plants from 7 gallon back to 5 gallon and had similar results that way. Just curious. Looks good man. What kind of LEDs do you have?

1 Like

@Enstromentals i am using a growant g800 and a bloombeast a520 for my 4x4 tent got too crowded so had to add the bloombeast, next time will flower only 4 to 5 plants i almost dont find space for the 16oz one and before that had to remore one plant to the veg area , i test in nearly the full veg the gorwant and did an awesome job with only 145w from the wall vegging the 4x4

1 Like