MadScientist's 2nd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

shes eating herself now… that’s not nute burn now that’s necrosis…

1 Like

Update July 23rd, 2018
upped their feed last night and they exploded
biggun

midgey

11 Likes

I was thinking that but look how dark the new growth is.?? I wanted to try feeding her but if I’m wrong about necrosis and it is still nute burn she’s :skull:

2 Likes

is she in flower? most flowering plants have darker looking leaves and new growth… I’m not sure though… it is your plant and you know her better than us lol

4 Likes

I’ll give her just a tiny bit of mega crop and see screw it, ya she’s in flower lol can’t you tell :sob:

3 Likes

the new growth looks fine to me @Hoodini

3 Likes

You mean her bud? Lmfao here’s a close up

Edit - I DON’T know how you guys get such good pics I gotta figure that out haha

7 Likes

Today i defoliate the plant yesterday lower the other 2 side branches to let the lower ones stretch more and get more ligth , she budding good super leafy buds but i think she still stretching more and more she almost dont fit anymore in the whole i leave for her in the middle of the tent

11 Likes

Day 33 from sprout, Decided to do some stem folding yesterday as i didn’t like the height i had left, but they should be good now.

And to go along side @GreenCaciqueHawaii a stand alone plant shot of one of the plants, and decided to pop off the cup on the disaster Bluedream “back left”, as don’t really care if i give more damage to it.

“Roots” anyone, think i could spare some haha

19 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle ou damn have a lot of roots , plants are looking good man those autos really can get a beat up , and i was kind of scared of bending and doing stuff in mine that could stress and slower the plant growth

2 Likes

So years ago I would never think twice about having two or three women on the hook, lol

But now that I’m older, one good woman is all I need, so here she is LOL unfortunately her name is Doc Holliday, yikes

So out of my 6 seeds that I started for this contest I feel very fortunate to have one female, i shall give her all of my love and compassion LOL,

8 Likes

got kind of burned by the neem oil :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::frowning::frowning:

14 Likes

Are they supposed to be that dark green and shiny?

Not being facetious, I’m curious.

3 Likes

@Meesh The shine is because of the neem and do it with the lactobacillus too , they are dark because i feed them stron las time she was eating the lower leaves , i eliminate some fan leaves now she got really dark now to water only and microbials until she turns less green , i notice nearly all my tent is like that cuz i feed stronger last time now water for like 2 weeks or depending how it respong

1 Like

I’ve read that fan leaves provide sugar to the buds and are more crucial than a nuisance. Do you notice it in your bud?

2 Likes

@Meesh yes but the competition is not based on yields or any of that as i understand, plus i i didnt nearly all the ones in the bottom will be dying now and finaly started to respond on growth

2 Likes

Oh okay! Gotcha! I was just asking as a learning experience for myself. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So, how will this competition be judged @MadScientist? What is the final criteria?

2 Likes

@Meesh i am learning too this is the first time i grow a plant this small ,at least the pot , have to babysit her and adding water 2 or 3 times a day

2 Likes

It is crazy to watch you guys in those tiny cups! lol

7 Likes