MadScientist's 2nd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

@Meesh yes it is the one i consider near a guru here in micro growing is @Mr.Sparkle , but plenty people is really killing it this time @MadScientist plants look awesome too and @toastyjakes autos are gorgeous too @naiveCon plants are doing awesome too and brotha @ReikoX ones were killing it super good but they ended been males or hermie i think , they got hugee in no time , im enjoying this a lot and it helps me getting out of the bed too to move cuz have to babysit the plant a lot

9 Likes

Sympathy vote. People will vote for their favorite grower, hopefully depending on the skill, knowledge, techniques and final result.

There will be a poll for OG members to cast their ballot!

I humbly thank you bro…

Sci :robot:

4 Likes

When’s the finish-line :checkered_flag: due-date or deadline before I can be judgemental?

“Judge Mental” … sounds like a pro-wrestler or rap-star… hmmm

Would you wanna be in front of Judge :circus_tent: Mental? heheh LOL

:evergreen_tree: anyhow…

3 Likes

You can start making comments whenever you want, as long as they are healthy comments, u know what i mean…

Thanks man!

3 Likes

Lets see what happen if have to take off , used some unfiltered water my head was in el carajo … and shes not looking good depend what happend i think will have to pull off to try to save her transplanting her i to a bigger pot and reveg back

3 Likes

DAY 25 BLOOM

This is the tent re-arranged cos of the colas being pulled down with strings to make them fit, i swear to God, they would be like 40 inches by now…

Bud sites in the works, look at how many branches are going up and forming trichomes swarmed buds…

A close up of the best bud i got going, it’s a Chemdawg packing up real nice, not too tall but stocky as f*ck!

Thickest bud in the bunch! CHEMDAWG!

This is just the beginning, we are headed towards a very frosty road, so buckle up gang!

See ya there!

13 Likes

@MadScientist i have lost my whole veg so i think those chemdawg are next to germinate for the next grow

4 Likes

killing it @MadScientist

2 Likes

Lil beat up but it still ha some juice left , buds are starting to grow gaster and is getti g smelly and are solid nugs i think the hardest ones in the tent , dense ,

9 Likes

Day 36 from sprout

14 Likes

cheater :grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

3 Likes

**day 57 Dark Devils **

15 Likes

Just a quick pic i took this morning.

Chemdawg in its budding state, halfway there…

Looking good huh!?

17 Likes

Looking fantastic @MadScientist. that is going to be one hell of a chunky bud.

5 Likes

I still don’t know wtf is wrong with her lol, fed her a few days ago and it only made it worse, she’s only got the leaves you can see now, but she is almost to 3 inches tall hahah

My blade of grass is loving life though

11 Likes

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

5 Likes

@Hoodini your hired I need grass in my yard​:joy::wink:

2 Likes

Give me another 5 years of re-seeding my single blade of grass and I might have enough grass to go around a tree hahaha. It’s sad. . .my blade of grass is like twice as tall as my plant. . .and will probably yield more hehe :joy:

4 Likes

Here she is lil bearen ip but she still standing :ok_hand: ppm meter.broke so im lost in space.in feeds

8 Likes

I seem to be loosing the first set of bottom fan leaves due to adding less nitrogen in the last few feedings but other than that they seem healthy and happy.

9 Likes