MadScientist's 2nd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

soil temp? other temps?

1 Like

That’s what I’ve been thinking. . .:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

ditch than clay pot for something mesh. let 'er rip. :wink:

:evergreen_tree: hmm maybe set it in a tray of RO/filtered water. saturated clay pot will conduct heat waaay better.

3 Likes

Lol she’s in her “bath” as we speak 🖒but smart minds think alike

3 Likes

Cheers everybody blessing for all the grownies here

2 Likes

Weekend update.

My girls are super happy about life and blowing up in that little tent, we only have 29 days into flower and look at those things go!!!

I am giving them silica, and good ventilation, just in case, it’s gonna be very crowded indeed!

It’s a lot of budsites, but here is a preview of what’s to come!

This is a thick bud people, for 29 days in a 16oz cup!?

It’s a Chemdawg.

Sci :robot:

8 Likes

Was dry as bone but looking better so re innoculate the soil and let it do her work now have to keep it moist so have to check her more often

9 Likes

@MadScientist competition and with the 666 post and those pics of his Devils lettuce…it’s all coming together now…

3 Likes

hahah well she looks like in was in hells fire for sure got kind of burned hopefully i dont kill her before the end of the competition now going full organic and teas until the end because ppm meter broke so no more blind feedings cheers and happy growing, ahd the 666 post was a coincidence notice it after the post loool

4 Likes

Was away for the weekend and the blue dreamatics are still going, “longer strain” by the looks of things at the moment, i expect the to take another 1 to 1.5+ weeks in comparison to my crosses on the right.

But yesterday at Day 39 from sprout

And today Day 40 from sprout and after some heavy defoliation and pruning as im just trying to keep things in check even if aggressive as im gonna be gone for a week starting this coming weekend.

6 Likes

She doing her stuff today water early in the morning at 6am and fed at 10:30am was completely dry again , the buds are starting to grow finally , is resilient as hell will definitely try to get more seeds of this strain again later and the smell is super good never smell a plant like her before at the moment my fav smell in the tent is hers the smell is like sweet mango with a skunky smell like is fermenting and a hint of citrus at the end

6 Likes

She getting frosty, sometimes this is the inky way i can appreciate them good i put them i the 55 inch tv to see them cuz my eyes get sore and everithing gets kind blurry and that’snow 50% of the time

7 Likes

Solo shots of the plants.

The way the tent is looking.

And the thickest bud, which continues to be a Chemdawg, but another one of the same genetic seems to be catching up…

Day 33 of flowering… HAHAHAHAHA!

14 Likes

@MadScientist do what you gotta, looking good, gonna be solid bud in no time.

6 Likes

I’ll make some time later this week to do some solo shots but here’s two I got this evening just after the Lights went out

14 Likes

Hey there gang.

Moved them to the 4x2. I was stressing over the heat.

Looking better now.

12 Likes

Final Shots of the Devils

Maybe these will finish in time with everyone else
Blue Dream’matic 16oz!!!

12 Likes

A damn nice bud and first to the finish line, TJ :+1: :checkered_flag:

6 Likes

Day 44 from sprout.

Did some minor adjustments tonight, and my reservoirs and aux reservoir is filled, ready for a weak or so absence.

Cross you fingers :wink:

Before and after the minor adjustments.

15 Likes

Baby got pollinated so will keep her until the end

6 Likes