MadScientist's 2nd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

My plan worked, I gave all of you the short genotypes

8 Likes

Actually my little one is the only Critical Purple (90% indica/10% rudy) to survive. . . But i hit her with my razzleberry kush (100% indica) photo, should be a good cross to “automize” :wink: even though I’m only going to get like 10 seeds off her :joy::joy::joy:
But for the record my La divas are pretty short too

4 Likes

Dude you better wait for me to roll em up! Don’t bullshit :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

No doubt, it’s like a quarter better cop some Garcia Vegas! it won’t all fit in a dutchie… on the other note when should i check on those seeds I got drying. What’s a good wait time on seeds to dry.
Sorry @MadScientist for cluttering this thread last post.:rofl:

3 Likes

First plant is getting harvest right after this photo

Day 59 from Sprout, chop pity chop

18 Likes

Hello everyone, my plants will be ready in about 10 days i think.

Will make the vote then gang. Go over the thread and decide who you think did a better job at the micro grow.

Thanks for watching, this is almost at the end.

Sci :robot:

13 Likes

Here’s an update on my Grape Crush and the badass Berry

First pics are of the grape crush

Plant 1
Plant 2
Plant 3

These are the badass Berry

Plant 1

Plant 2

13 Likes

Half cutting and pasting from my thread but two more plants are down, did it all this morning one left to go.

Day 66 from sprout

GSCxDD

The better Blue Dreamatic

GSCxDD top/side bud

Ended up with 185g “wet” with 35g of trim

The stem needed a little help to keep the plant in check.

The good Blue Dram though, resinous, looks good, but all popcorn and small buds was quite a mess.

Bottom pile begin the trim from the blue dream “had to throw it on its own tray after this” it will make a decent amount of resin.

But was 165g “wet” of popcorn and smaller buds, and 65g of trim

Comparison “blurry” compared to a beer i was siping at the time, somewhat localish brewery that does good beer and soda.

To just show the stem work needed on this thing to keep it under control

Whole mornings work with some food a shower and a beer in the mix. Gonna be less than my last round but expect to be in the 1.6gpw range when everything is dried

16 Likes

I see some great talent on showcase here, you guys killed it this is going to be tough to judge

11 Likes

Dang, those are looking nice :+1:
Where are they from? Smells like berries?

4 Likes

ill give her one more week the green mango smell now smell more like guava lets see when is dry

10 Likes

Those were from my C Bay days and they came from a breeder called cannadog. They do have a very nice floral sent to them but not Berry, they do seem to have some really good potential so I’m going to reveg the bottom third

3 Likes

What kind of trays are they?

1 Like

On May 24th it was stated that it’s mandatory to show the root structure the way it formed in the cup, failure to show the roots in this state will not allow you to go to the voting round.

The picture of the rootball has to include a piece of paper with your username and the date written on it.

We all know how a root ball looks inside a 16oz cup, if the rootball doesn’t have the shape of the cup, like it’s been growing there forever, you will not be placed in the voting poll.

If your root ball doesn;t look like this, don’t even bother submitting an entry, I will disqualify it immediately, last time @Uncle_Al cheated and trasnplanted the plants back into the 16oz cups like we were idiots, he didn’t fool anyone, and we let him win; not this time.

Sci :robot:

4 Likes

Oh Gee, I didn’t t see any calling out of a cheat in the last cup challenge. That’s heavy.

3 Likes

Whatever bro, if the root ball doesn’t show this way now, I will disqualify the person trying to pass the roots off as they were in the cup all along. No exceptions.

I mean people, it was all fun and games, now this is the serious
part of the cup, get your game face on for crying out loud.

Thanks for your understanding.

3 Likes

I’m out then… no root ball to show cuz 1. I’m in a plastic cup and I don’t wanna fuck my plants up and 2 was unaware of this rule til 3 days before the “contest” ends.

didn’t matter anyway because I never would’ve been close to you or anyone else because I used an auto and Ice been done for a month…

hell of a thing to wake to

1 Like

How would u fk your plants up by taking a picture of the roots?

3 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle took the plants out of the cups and took pics, so did @GreenCaciqueHawaii, and their plants are in tip top shape, i never heard of plants dying for being out of the cup for a few seconds or even a couple of minutes.

In the end, it’s your prerogative, as is your right @toastyjakes! Thanks for participating.

And good morning to you too.

3 Likes

except it’s not my perogative because I want told I was disqualified and my minimalist effort counted for shit, was i gonna win? nope, probably not…didnt care I had fun… but lets all wake up to a “your time means nothing because you didn’t pull your plant out and show the roots” and see how our pace gets set for the day

but you’re going fucky again