2. @2tokejoke
  3. @Pedro_Bann
  4. @StevieG
  5. @GreenCaciqueHawaii
  6. @Calyxander
  7. @Blowingupjake
  8. @Eddie.saw
  9. @dgtxxx

Germination starts Wednesday next week, this we are doing to have fun, so no cheating! Enjoy brothers!

There should be at least one girl in here! Where are the girls?

HppHrvst :robot:

5 Likes

We have all the girls locked away out of sight lol.

I guess I should start preparing a grow space. I might just do a few strains in my old trusty small flood and drain tubs if i can find them.

Also one of the LED rigs will have to be modified to fit in my smaller cabinet.

goes to print “16oz” on some buckets

7 Likes

Mine will be a little propagation tent i bought precisely for this purpose and also to put my TurboKloner in, but let me show you! It measures 60cm x 40cm x 60cm. Nice little tent!

So i do have a 2 quantum board lamp from Timbergrowlights.com, it’s 240W but i am gonna hook it up to run only one of the boards in the little tent. It will be running at 125W.

That will be more than enough i believe!

HppHrvst

5 Likes

that tent looks far too small for what i will be growing

4 Likes

Well, we are growing the same, you think our plants will exceed 20 inches tall? On 16oz cups?

2 Likes

Well depend on the strain i think it can hahaah

I’ll just move them to the 4x4x8 then… NP!

If needed!

2 Likes

This will give me good timing to flower them with the rest of my tent buahahah cuz i can give 4 more weeks of veg and training ,it won’t hurt hahah

i think you’ll be OK on height, will be able to keep it under with training if necessary… do you have potentiometer for your B driver? might be better to run both boards at 50% for 120w it’d be more efficient… even with one board you’ll need to run it at 50% or else it will try running the single board at 240w

4 Likes

I guess you mean to the “other” plants not the ones for the contest you do not. We all MUST start flowering, need to flip them on Saturday June 30th, no matter how big or small. That is part of the skills you will be showing.

REPEAT: We all MUST start to flower on June the 30th! It will be reminded and reminded over and over!

HppHrvst :robot:

2 Likes

Yes i mean my other plants so i can flower them with them too and can keep another corner for my other veg plants

2 Likes

Es q sigo pensando que escojer hahah

1 Like

Choose wisely! You want them to be appealing to the pics you will be taking, that is the only thing that matters, the judges look at our plants thru here, so yeah man!

2 Likes

So is not yield is structure size and and how they look, good to know

2 Likes

No I was only stirring @MadScientist, I do hope they get that big though.

2 Likes

@Pedro_Bann Well that makes to think what strains can be used now i am wondering to do cuz have a lot thay i haven’t grow yet

1 Like

Well the cups is a perfect ‘excuse’ to run a few different strains because they won’t take up much room.

I might be running 4 or 5 different lots (in lots of 3 to ensure females) and use it as an interview and seed making arena.

2 Likes

Me too i will be running 4 Pure Kush, 4 Chemdawg, and at least 8 or 9 of the Sweet Cindy to get 4 good females… I might even do a micro pollen chuck experiment u know!

HAHAHAHA

4 Likes

@Pedro_Bann love your idea damnn , i germinate some that I’m running then too early i did it with the moon have now like 4 seedlings

3 Likes

It’s gonna be fun man! Just put a few more bro!

3 Likes