MadScientist's 2nd Annual 16oz Cup Competition šŸ

auto flower is another word for ruderalis !

2 Likes

Yes it is. They cross them reg photos with ruderalis in order to make them take on those traits, than no matter what light regime they are under, they will bud!

3 Likes

Im running @bogseeds they require 12/12 unlike auto flowers.

My outdoor @bogseeds are growing under natural sunlight.

4 Likes

I like @BogSeeds a lot, the females i got, even tho they were only four out of the 11 seeds i planted, they show incredible vigor and branching is very thick. Like i donā€™t know how much they will stretch but looking forward to it.

WOOHOO!

4 Likes

This was the outdoor spot i was growing.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Chat room (letā€™s chat!) :speech_balloon:

Times running out for me to decide what Iā€™m going to do. I definitely want to enter, debating running some of my autos, or something else thatā€™s been gifted to me. I think Iā€™m going to run them in my greenhouse if I ever get it built, so likely autos. Time is running out. :watch: :clock: :alarm_clock:

7 Likes

Just so you guys know, Iā€™m going to hop away with this competition !! In my groovy containersā€¦

8 Likes

Do it, we want you too. A lot of participants this time!

What do you think @LemonadeJoe? It might come out alright!

Wish us luck bro!

4 Likes

Those look like 64oz to me!!!

PS.: The italic is for sarcasm, and that we have been doing for a whileā€¦ HAHAHA

4 Likes

Lol, maybe they areā€¦

5 Likes

I was going to try to get away with theseā€¦

6 Likes

A HA!

The first one in admitting! You are disqualifiedā€¦ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just kidding right @toastyjakes! LOL

6 Likes

Hello everyone, i have an anonymous submission from someone that cannot publish photos directly, so i was asked to do a submission ā€œBy Proxyā€ of the contest entries, which i will gladly do.

This will be "Participant X"

Hope itā€™s ok with everyone participating in the challenge!

HppHrvst

7 Likes

I am just trying to work out when I can put the seeds in, It is 30 - may- 0833h AEST do I need to wait until 1400h for midnight 30/5 EST?

4 Likes

Because you are in Australia and we donā€™t wanna keep you up, you can go ahead and start.

Actually, everyone, you can start now, in respect and honor to our friend @Pedro_Bann who is already on tomorrow!

Any objections!? Speak now or forever hold your peace!

6 Likes

Im OK with Participant X as long as they put a hand written OG Cup Challenge note in a picture with the cup/s as we all probably should?

8 Likes

Uh huh, are you partnering with Jorge Cervantes or something? :smile:

7 Likes

I donā€™t mind waiting , just how long is it till EST midnight?

4 Likes

Heā€™s a member here, but heā€™s being stalked by someone thru OG, i vouch for the guy to be totally one of us!

Cross my heart.

Do it now! I am going to as well, everyone! GO!

Unless there are objections! Or wait 5 hours!

5 Likes