MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

Kings of mid grades :joy::v:

2 Likes

Man this looks like fun. I signed up and then completely spaced the contest until tonight. I’m still gonna follow along, the shit talk had me crackin up.

Ya’ll be good to one another!

fr0g_D

9 Likes

I bet @ReikoX gets it. His grows are so dialed in. It figues the one ididnt enter is halfway done and purple sticky. I’m a sucker for punishment though. They stay til they bud or die! :metal:
-J

8 Likes

Three males removed.

Rootball developed nicely…

Saving the leaves for some cannagars…

19 Likes

Here’s my girls nothing spectacular by any means noticed some real yellowing going on at the top of the plant several days ago, gave some fresh worm castings and some compost recently and just watered them today with a dab of N and Mag sulfate they getting their green back again!

16 Likes

Yeah theyre jammin. Mine show no signs of sex yet. Hoping for 2of 2females.

2 Likes

Dont sleep on them plants you got. They explode.

2 Likes

Found a male in the divyder’s last night.

trying to figure out a good place to finish it to collect the pollen without putting my other girls at risk. Thinking it might Time to re-set up the pc box for it.

9 Likes

When you save the leaf for canagars do you vac seal it wet? And what’s that paper in the bag? Parchment?

4 Likes

Wet yes, I do a Malawi style cob cure on them.

The parchment is something new.

7 Likes

Tied her down some
Increased feeding frequency to 3x daily
Cleaned up the bottoms after this pic was taken
Some buds coming in nicely

Cheers,
HH

15 Likes

Two more males pulled. Three confirmed females, two still undecided. I’ll cull down to four soon.

19 Likes

Been quiet…almost too quiet

7 Likes

She’s tied to herself now :v:

16 Likes

13 Likes

Growing… budding…

17 Likes

Where u at with it @slain is it a beast?

2 Likes

No sex showing yet, not from a distance at least.
SSDD F2

17 Likes

Mine aren’t doing much besides just starting to rock n roll. I’ll post some in a week. Need to get em sexed and Chuck the males. Later y’all. Lookin great.
J

8 Likes

I really like they way those all look. The time I grew it from another f2 a couple of years ago it grew strong and had the kush pole look. Those look like mine did early. Hope you find the butter pheno. I got it on my first grow but it was the smallest of the plants in only 1 gallon and wasn’t getting the love the others did. Wow, what a pheno, though. The rest of my bud was yummy, too… but that sour butter thing was cool. It was so loud my roomie smelled it from inside a different room in the house, lol. peace

9 Likes