MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition šŸ

LOL Used to be on a 4x daily drip system, but no more room in that space, so I have been giving her a cup every time I walk past and se feels lighter than fully saturated.

ā€¦so yah, some days 7x a day :wink:

14 Likes

You can see the ribbing from the cup in your roots. So cool. Looks great man :v:

10 Likes

I miss this competition bet next year ill be trying

10 Likes

yeah, got some balance going on there @happyhemper. Thatā€™s also a sign of good environment. They seem perfectly happy. Itā€™s the largest part of the equation. And, often the hardest to get dialed in.

Looking great everyone. Thanks for the show! :dancers:

7 Likes

Still alive and shockingly 2females. Theyre really untrained.

i like the shorter one.

17 Likes

What strain is that? Itā€™s looking bodacious! Itā€™s gonna be fun seeing the parade of 16 ounce beasts! There should be a T-shirt for that/this.

5 Likes

So my setup doesnā€™t really allow for a supper tall plant yetā€¦ And my small 150 light isnā€™t movable at the moment. So ive tried to adapt my plant to the space so she doesnā€™t have to burn in the bulb and i can be lazy and not tie her up all crazy likeā€¦ :joy:

Got some lil nuggets starting to form. Iā€™m hoping putting her in the corner tilted away from the light letā€™s her grow in a u shape and have the bud weight pull the stem down away from the heat as well. So far so good :v: some of the other entries are really kicking and i wish mine was looking that nice :sob: but this plant is pretty dang awesome though for sure

12 Likes

No needā€¦The picture speaks for it selfā€¦ Nice plantā€¦

4 Likes

Another one bolted for the light and got flopped.

Webcam shotā€¦

12 Likes

Its a cross i made.
Its moscas blotto ogk from legend fem line hit with second generation genetics xbj16 male
These are the seeds. I just call it blueberry ogk.

3 Likes

Almost forgot to water yesterday, had to open the door at lights out.

Iā€™m gunna set up the flood and drain tray again today and see if they all donā€™t die quicker.

12 Likes

No more posts from me in the competition the one plant that I thought was an auto obviously isnā€™t (aK 59) suppose to have a lowryder strain in its not flowering yet so not sure what up with that itā€™s was probably the only one that would of done some thing , between them always getting knocked over, drying out to much hot weather recently and the bad start I had in the beginning with cold temps this isnā€™t my year! Lol Iā€™ll sit back with my plants and see how they do hoping that some day they can play with the big boys!

7 Likes

Maybe they are a larger ā€˜superā€™ auto? Which just means they grow more before flowering.

3 Likes

Ya the ones in the boxes are kicking ass right now Iā€™m beginning to wonder if they are to be classified as super autos!

3 Likes

Damn, it is too bad i did the hydrotonā€¦ Should have watered like more often and/or setup a auto drip for that.

You guys go on and thanks for the show you are putting up!

Sci :robot:

6 Likes

Way to go @HappyHemper people saw your root ball and are now dropping like Pedroā€™s white flies after the co2 attack. :joy::v:

pic from today.

17 Likes

Damn I gotta get some pics up tonight after I get home, switched the divyderā€™s into the tent with the cheeryberry cross and their blooming nicely for their size, though the cheeryberry is just starting to flowerā€¦ kinda

4 Likes

Lol @Mongobongo; the photos will catch up Iā€™m sure. this black mamba is a seriously voracious one

2 Likes

Heres the 2 divyderā€™s

and heres the cherryberry cross SNES starting tonight some bud sites started, didnt notice till I was putting it back and camera was out of reach.

11 Likes

Iā€™ll post mine tonight not much going on. Normal flowering. I just like to see a variety of plants in the same size container. Ive always been interested in bonsai type growing. One thing I learned. Itā€™s not over til the fat lady sings. Got some good looking plants yā€™all. Iā€™m glad we kept it cool and are all good sports.

Iā€™m glad this isnā€™t a shit stirring site. I donā€™t have it in me to argue with someone on the internet let alone over pot lol. Ive enjoyed learning from yā€™all. This is my first attempt at the indoor stuff. Iā€™ll be glad if the cups produce but at all! Theyā€™re all flowering nicely now. I have a feeling theyā€™re gonna get fat.

Iā€™m running 4 of @rooted crosses in the cups. I got a couple BB pheno for sure, and what I believe is the ā€œwhite grapeā€ pheno. Fingers crossed. The baby buds are already frosted. Need to call the pheno white out lol. My plants havenā€™t wandered off. Pics tonite. Later.
-J

7 Likes