MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition šŸ

Thatā€™s the battle of the autos. Iā€™d like to run I think itā€™s called LowRyder? Has a finishing time under 60 days. Cannabis is amazing. Itā€™s takes a lot of patience and love. Have a good one everybody.

7 Likes

Theyā€™re real finnecky dawg. My Bag seed lady gets out whack quick. After the tests settled I was short a lil on P,K. Gave them a good fertilizing, then this morning they all got some Bat guanno. Theyā€™ve been finding mad bats in here. Iā€™m gonna put together a bat shack n see what happens. The plants are gonna be smoking dude. I got a clone off the frosty cup. Iā€™m might keep that one in rotation. Had no issues just pretty and you can throw anything on them. :+1:

4 Likes

Lmao, pushing the limits! Now, somebody has to produce a flower in one those. Heh

3 Likes

The 16oz. Cup girls are kicking ass. I topped off the resivoir and adjusted the pH down a bit.

This one here will likely be my entry. Itā€™s the only one that I didnt have to flop or bend.

This one looks a lot like Juanita. I found it interesting that it started with wider leaves and now has thinner leaves.

20 Likes

Iā€™m totally game to try :sunglasses: think the divyderā€™s would be awesome for it. Also have this little novelty pot thatā€™s shaped like the head of Morty from the show rick and Morty. Iā€™ll take a pic of it in a bit.

2 Likes

I think I might give it a try

1 Like

I still reckon I could make a mini mini dwc in that :joy:

5 Likes

@MadScientist thatā€™s very cool. I didnā€™t expect to win anything, thanks for the gesture, thatā€™s super cool bro. Thereā€™s some beautiful plants we have going here. We shouldnā€™t have too much longer. Iā€™m gonna be in trim jail forever messing with the NL. Ughhhhā€¦Later all.
-J

3 Likes

Big fiberglass hands on a garbage canā€¦lolā€¦Thats great. Iā€™d have to find some shit seeds to try in a shot glass.

4 Likes

Damn you caught me. How did you know?

2 Likes

Takes one to know one. :wink: Hey man take a shot at it. You may be a real micro grower

2 Likes

So, tomorrow morning i leave for a week for trainingā€¦
This is how so many have dropped out beforeā€¦

5 Likes

Think refilling cat bowlā€¦ pretty easy to DIY

Thank me later lol

9 Likes

Omg why hadnā€™t I thought about that before? We have one of the first ones for our cats and dogsā€¦

4 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! I have the third on for the dogs. Hmmm

4 Likes

Maybe centered under that 600hps is too much. But perking up not shunning. Just colors not right. I moved her. Both of the solos in with the goji pupil in lower intensity lit mirrored box.

10 Likes

This lady is starting to have pistils changing colors :drooling_face: Iā€™m sure the sideways growth is what made her so miniaturized on top of the lack of root space. Loving the strangeness of it all for sure though :sunglasses:

9 Likes

The Morty planter and solo shot cup with clipper lighter for size comparison

now to decide what to put in them.

4 Likes

I would grow chives or lemon grass in it. Then you can give him haircuts.

5 Likes

Could make a shot cup out size container of a SS 200 mesh, am pretty sure thatā€™s too fine even for micro roots, and then have a hybrid NFT/DWC feeding it. Blow that whistle bro and Iā€™m there!:laughing:

3 Likes