MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition šŸ

Hello guys, if youā€™re going to make a tiny cup contest I asked that and might even participate.

Why donā€™t we make a thread specially for that!

I think itā€™s a great ideaā€¦

How many ounces in that tiny cup?

3 Likes

Iā€™ll have to check to see the actual liquid measurements on it, I can when I get home, pretty sure the purple cup is about the same size as a standard shot glass. But Iā€™ll look when I get home

1 Like

Itā€™s been done before at ICMag (about 12 years ago). A fun read for those interested.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=51480&highlight=Shot+glass+challenge

5 Likes

It said I gotta sign up, Iā€™ll try again later

1 Like

Ya that was my guess at first about 1 oz or 28. Something , something for you Europeans and our Canadians friends! lol

1 Like

My favorite was the sideways pill bottle. So incredible lol

4 Likes

So I had a quick question for anyone that uses megacrop,do you use megacrop with the rest of your nutes or as a standalone? I was using it alongside my normal regimen of FN grow, floralicious plus and once in flower adding bloom and koolbloom as well. Didnt this run but had before and wasnt sure if its neccessary or not?

1 Like

I use it standalone with some koolbloom in the last few weeks of flowering.

2 Likes

Pedro that device single handedly made my cat obese at almost 30lbs. R.I.P. mcfluffy. Thatā€™s a good idea though :rofl:

3 Likes

Man I canā€™t get over how fast that plant is! And itā€™s not like it seems to suffer in yield because of it either. What are we day 37? At this you will be done before it gets to 50, maybe even sooner you think?

4 Likes

Keep it rocking. It looks fine to me. :+1:

Your killing me lol. Iā€™m in no matter what lol. @slain I know your in, baby dwc? Iā€™m a sucker for punishment. Iā€™m like Doc Holliday in tombstone. ā€œSay Whenā€.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a sweet set up. How long does the table flood for? Thatā€™s so friggin nice. Itā€™s been 2 days I need another pic. @slainā€¦Pics!

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking they will be done at day 56 (eight weeks). Thatā€™s a good 3 weeks faster than mother. They sure are fast though!

I flood the table for 15 minutes, twice a day. Here is a webcam pic.

7 Likes

Thanks bro. I go into dtā€™s without pics :wink:. Your autos I planted are beautiful. Nice and healthy. You got it going on bro.

3 Likes

Alright fellow psychonauts, some more pics for you. I have been struggling to keep the water pumping in, the root ball is solid as a rock and keeps stopping the flow, I did some keyhole surgery on the roots yesterday so hopefully it keeps it filling or it might end up crispy fried one day. @Baltimore hopfully this will feed your fix for another day or so bro :slight_smile:

Chunking up now, I look at @ReikoX 's plant and I gotta keep reminding myself, itā€™s only 37 days, still plenty of time to pack it on.

Tops, still a ways to goā€¦

Filling outā€¦

Gonna be frosty one this I think.

Enjoy!

25 Likes

You might need to drill holes into the root mass.

7 Likes

@Pedro_Bann Iā€™m thinking he might be could build some kind of cap for the cup and elevate the pressure like a pressure cooker? Should do ok to about 120% of atmospheric I expect. But then how you gonna build an o-ring for that stem? I dunno. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Vacuum pump and negative pressure you say? You know, a grommet around the stem and thatā€™s almost doable :grin:

6 Likes

Ssdd

29 Likes