MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

Yeah! That’s the same classic SSDD structure I got in larger pots. Oh man, I have huge respect for that one… the competition is heating up! peace

8 Likes

Divyder’s getting close and cherry berry x remedy is looking good as well not as far along as I would hope though

7 Likes

Today’s update.

18 Likes

Looking awesome guys :+1: getting close. Going to be tough to pick a winner, they all are looking tasty!

4 Likes

Mate that is looking awesome. Gotta get me some of that :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Man, I just put 2 grams of Koolbloom in my DWC bucket res and my plant did NOT like it at all. Two days later I got yellowing leaves i.e. P/K Toxicity masquerading as a deficiency. I think for me the kelp/fulvic must supply plenty of P/K and the fulvic increases the utilisation so the end result with KB is not good! This is the second time I have tried Koolbloom with the same result, and having read the claims on the back of the packet I am dubious that uber levels of P/K will/can “shock” a plant into “massive” bud growth. Now I have a kg of the shit I will never use lol,

7 Likes

Haven’t used koolbloom in a dwc setup but I do use it in all my flower stages and haven’t had that problem. Maybe adding to much?

4 Likes

Yeah, seems that way, but then wouldn’t have thought 2 grams to 8 litres would be too much, though combined with the kelp it obviously seems to be. I guess I shoulda just stuck with what I know works instead of trying new stuff. :grin:

4 Likes

Shes chugging along. Liitle yellow but overall she pretty happy perky n doing her thing.

14 Likes

Looking frosty bro looks good

4 Likes

Thanks. This strain puts out some good smoke but i cant get the fat colas on it. Even in big pots theyre spearlike. More like the blotto ogk mother the seeds come from. The bbx father just took some of the strong lemon terps n made em smoother.
I think it actually lost a little potency comparing to moscas blotto itself before i crossed it.
Moscas blotto ogk by itself is a good one. Wish i had more of em.

4 Likes

I’m trying to figure out the conversion as I’ve always gone by ml.

2 Likes

Here are some updated pics of mine :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I could see that happening. I use it very sparingly (like half or less of what they recommend) because I’m using it as an additive anyways. I think of it like a little chocolate sauce on some ice cream or something, a nice enhancement lol

3 Likes

I think these are my favourites.

4 Likes

Found mites in the tent last night :-/ sprayed and hopefully have it taken care of. Thankfully everything is still early enough into flower that I was able to. Also thinking the divyder might come down in next few days.

2 Likes

Just got back in town after being on vacation. Here is a webcam pic, I’ll get some real pictures today.

17 Likes

I believe I’m seeing a contender…:wink:

3 Likes

Juanita la Lagrimosa (photo) x Lowryder2 (auto) at 42 days. They look like they will be done by 56 days.

This one is the shortest, and fattest of the bunch. If I have to pick one (I do), this would be my entry.

This one is a little taller and just as fat. It was flopped over early in flowering. I have no idea how it’s not tipping over.:scream:

This one has some large side branches. It was also flopped later in flowering.

This is the tallest and most colorful one of the bunch. This one had the z-bend done to it very early in flowering.

33 Likes

AMAZING for a Dixie Cup!!!

7 Likes