MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition šŸ

Aww shit a pecker measuring competition. Lol I was looking for a an action figure to stick his hands around the buds lol. I will not resort to childish lighter scaling. I figured this was gonna happen. Now I have to reveal my two finger width buds.

Iā€™m gonna start stalling like I owe yā€™all money. If I do then this is all normal. Hey @Deadinside88 whatā€™s up with the dyvyder. Iā€™m trying to hunt down a couple lil packs. Gorgeous plant. It looks shalacked lol. Yā€™all have a good one.

5 Likes

He looks awful good but we need to let everyone cross the finish line donā€™t we? I mean is it about the first to finish or the best looking one?

Slain is still going and so are some others.

4 Likes

I didnā€™t mean it literally. His is just so impressive I figure it will be hard to beat thatā€™s all. No disrespect to remaining competitors. More of a god damn thatā€™s impressive @ReikoX

8 Likes

So, now Iā€™m beginning to ask myself, ā€œwhy am I growing in larger pots and getting the same yield as these guys are getting in solos cupsā€? :joy:

13 Likes

Im thinking the same thing. I could fit so many cups in my room! But isnā€™t that just a SOG setup then?

10 Likes

Iā€™m tossing around some ideas for next competition better watch out folks TT is going to come back with a vengeance! Lol No in all seriousness I picked up an Ed Rosenthal book at Barnes and Noble and read a couple hours of it great book! My issue more than anything I believe was centered around watering consistentcy.

7 Likes

Hello peeps

Letā€™s take the pics of the root ball in the perfect size of the cupā€¦

Congrats to everyone for finishing!

Next Sunday we will vote!

Thanks

Sci :robot:

12 Likes

Ok lights on ill pull roots. They slide right out. Still not done. Starting to ripen though.

7 Likes

Sweet, itā€™s been a while since i looked. I think they still have a week or two though. Iā€™ll post amounts when m i chop.

8 Likes

Which book did you get? I need to go to my local library and get them to have some good weed books sent to me to read, lol. We have a cool little library.

7 Likes

Thanks lol, I actually got the divyderā€™s some @ReikoX earlier this year if I remember correctly (either early this year or end of last) their hearty little plants. Truthfully mine do them no justice compared to the others Iā€™ve seen run them, but its damn good smokešŸ˜Ž

7 Likes

Pretty much what Iā€™ve done this last run, mainly like 1 gallon pots though, figured normally I can squeeze 2 bigger ones( usually in 5 or 7 gallon pots) but after losing my spring/summer crop I said fuck it and did 5 or 6 in smaller pots and figured Iā€™d see how it turns out. But have been thinking about going the SOG route for a while.

6 Likes

I know it. I hit Reiko up about them lol. Iā€™m trying to track a pack or two down. Iā€™m strictly interested in making more seeds. I love the look of those. Theyā€™re gorgeous. One looked like a cacti got me. Waiting in these jack wagons to verify my shiznit. Dude when I came home. I had an analog boost phone.

Anyways Iā€™m looking for a pack to make more seed and I want to seed my P.A.M as well. I wanna learn how to breed autos. Looking. Beautiful. Thanks for getting back to me. Iā€™m in love with the autos. I wanna try the gelato auto.

4 Likes

It was a read on the spot type thing this is the one!

https://books.google.com/books/about/Marijuana_Grower_s_Handbook.html?id=ySRFAAAAQBAJ

6 Likes

A couple good contenders shown there are indeed fat for solo cupsā€¦I remember some sour bubble sog grows in one gallon pots that did well but for solo cups some of those are quite fat. Bog

15 Likes

Definitely dude, and I dont blame ya, I love playing around with autos and different varieties. I gotta look and see but I may have a few left, Iā€™ll check here in a bit(since it became legal here in Michigan Iā€™ve had alot of friends interested in starting growing and so have given out alot of my seeds to share and help em out)

4 Likes

So here are my roots. Im a little disappointed that they didnā€™t wrap around sho i can ser them better. They just stayed in the dirt. When i cut, Iā€™ll knock the dirt off and se.

13 Likes

Hey BOG, not the real deal, but the cross I have growing atm with Sour Bubble is my favorite in my whole bunch atm. I have two females and one male. Itā€™s GG#4 x SB, and I never grew either and havenā€™t had the pleasure to smoke the SB.

If I get lucky, with this next paycheck thingy, I may be able to finally hit you up. I need some Sour Bubble to play with. I wish I had been able to grow these for the Solo Cup, I think they would have done well. Super nice stems and structure. I think that must be from the SB. The guy that made them is pretty good, too.

GG#4 x Sour Bubble

13 Likes

I know it bro. A lot of good people here. Ive been especially looking at Juanita cross. Looks amazing. The dyvyder cross is gorgeous deffinitely gotta make a nice stock of those to mess u7with.

All of my cups still have min to go, but Iā€™ll pull the rootball and get some shots together tonite. Iā€™ll be looking for feedback on which cup to enter with. My Maui SS has a week or a lil more to go. Itā€™s all good

6 Likes

GG 4 is a sour bubble descendent made from sour dubble which is an offshoot of sour bubble. Sour Bubble is still our favorite smoke. Bog

10 Likes