MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

TY… keep up the good fight!

That’s awesome. I hadn’t looked at the lineage for a while and wasn’t even aware of that.

No wonder the cross looks so happy!

5 Likes

Anything to do with sour gorilla. I’m smoking some now One of.my favs. I gotta stop bullshitting and get some boggle gum and sweet tooth. For real I dreamed bout those strains when I was in H.S. It’s time to.change all that. I love bubnle.gum. Screw all this other noise lol.

3 Likes

I feel a need to get in on this Bic measuring and root pulling.
Day 49 SunShine DayDream

Keep smiling.

26 Likes

Hey Sci. Can I wait til Friday if we vote any the end of the week I’ll do portraits with root balls the whole 9. I’m need every edge I can get. Thanks bro.

2 Likes

Damn Pedro. You killed it bro. You got Emmit the Lego man for scale lol. I vote Pedro so far. Rugged beautiful. It looks like it’s still going. My Maui SS is just starting to fill in. We’ll see. I don’t have time to alter roots. Nor the skill :blush:

5 Likes

Here she is. Theres 2 of em. The other not fading yet. But this the one i picked. Almost done.

12 Likes

Yeah i know got to stop letting em use the tub.

1 Like

Solid entries @Jdem075 @rooted @Pedro_Bann good job man! :v:

4 Likes

Well sheeeeet you have kept that quiet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: nice plant man.

4 Likes

I have heard much of this thing since I have come North…BOG’s boggle gum

3 Likes

I’m probably the worst when it comes to genetics. I have to read and study this stuff every day just to be able to hang in the forums. I was living in obscure places like Montana and Wyoming and my work had me on the road constantly in the late 70’s and 80’s. We were just happy to get smoke but there was rarely talk of the genetics.

The first time I heard of BOG and a strain that was supposed to taste like Bubblegum, I was blown away that it could be possible. And it wasn’t till years later before I was able to actually get into the loop. I never thought pot could really smell like Skittles either until a strain I grew last year smelled like a fresh open bag of them. Thanks for you part in it all @BogSeeds!

7 Likes

I grabbed 1 of 4. She’s pretty. 3 finger widths. Leggy. Still not done but gorgeous. I’ll get better wide angle. Trichs are so packed the reflect flash.
Shitty wide pic. I’ll get an right before then in one thread one plant. Check my page to help me select. Maybe I’ll win best effort. Lol. I dunno. Great job all my friends. Stop by the house any time.

Roots are good. How could I get them healthier? Seriously I see people’s roots look super white. I’m water I g twice a day on the solos and fees with my other plants.

No makeup no filters, just pretty. Not bad for a rookie…

Thanks for letting me grow alongside you guys. @Pedro_Bann smoked us for real. Love it dude. @slain how you doing bro? @ReikoX thanks for everything. All of y’all for real. @rooted helped.my broke ass. Looks decent. We’ll post the best and see y’all around.

I’ll be ready for next year’s hijinks lol. Be safe everyone.
-J

19 Likes

I think i might get it for smaller root ball lol

3 Likes

:calendar_spiral: :ballot_box_with_check: :hourglass_flowing_sand: :expressionless:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Hey peeps

No rush on my part, and not all plants ripe at the same time!

We’ll wait until everyone finishes!

Pics of the root balls peeps!

Come on now!

Sci :robot:

8 Likes

Here is my official entry. Not happy with the GSC auto I ran. Buds are whispy on all 3 plants

25 Likes

Very cool plant though Mongo. Well done.

8 Likes

Thanks man. I only kept it going for the comp :joy::v:

7 Likes

Deffinitely different. The calyxs on my auto are a little stretched like that. Gives it a pointy look to it. Cool man. Looks like a bit of grass on it. The cured buds are gonna be cool. Awesome job. You had me effed up with the Mill St. Tall boy lol. Who’s sending free beer? Awesome job in a friggin beer can.:metal:

3 Likes

For having been grown in a discarded beer can, that’s farkin mint. Love your work Mongo!

9 Likes