MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

Missed getting pic of cherryberry cross cuz of lights out but heres the divyder bud and root shot

11 Likes

You got some monsters in the back. Looks good bro. I see the nice lock. Im gonna need a deadbolt for my room. Screw the plants the seeds I couldnt get back. Keep trucking. :metal:

4 Likes

Thanks lol, I gotta get trained and do a little trimming then once theres room in tent in they go :grin: though I’m debating on putting the one that’s farther back in the pic out in my little greenhouse as its coming up on flower season here for outdoor.

3 Likes

I would agree under the sun your gonna get coal miners lung from smoking #'s. Lol. Free up some room inside for ya. Mars hydro lil joint is doing it’s thing. My little bestva kicks was and it’s built very well.

Anyways just wanted to say what’s up a lot of time I don’t holler at my broskies on here. Looking good. Be safe bro. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Cherryberry cross at day whatever we’re at

not sure what’s going on with it though as it hasn’t even actually budded yet.

8 Likes

Is it an auto. I have heard of some autos never flower.

1 Like

Crazy. I think i see pistils but like you said no real flowering still.

1 Like

So are we weighing these
weight isnt the goal right.
We vote on the nicest looking plant or?
My shorter one will be finishing very soon. Other one still going. Shorter one is my entry.

2 Likes

Nice roots :wink:
Have you dropped the light cycle to something like 10 on 14 off?
Still, very stubborn.

2 Likes

@Pedro_Bann it’s not an auto it’s one of the cherryberry x remedy crosses from @cannabissequoia and I haven’t found any light leaks and timers running 12/12 as it should .

3 Likes

I might have to try it

1 Like

Maybe give a full 24hr dark period, then switch to 11on/13off ???

Weird. :thinking:

Pretty ridiculous height there :sweat_smile: :straight_ruler:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

At the end, we will vote for the winner. There is no real criteria. Its basically a “best in show” type deal. That being said, colors and big buds get votes. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Ok I’ll give it a shot and see if it helps, and yeah she got a little height to her lol.

2 Likes

Good photography helps too.
No stress guys we wait until everyone is finished.
But remember to take heaps of pics when yours is.

5 Likes

Folks, I’m just about done here. Sorry for the lack of updates, crazy family shit happening.

Anyhow, I think I’ll chop this coming weekend

25 Likes

Nom nom nom…
:heart:

4 Likes

Yeah, like Pedro said, get lots of pics before you chop dude. Get her in some sexy lighting and maybe some hot chicks in the background… feel me? heh. no, yours looks pretty boss. It’s another contender.

4 Likes

Decided to try the 24 hours of darkness and see if it helps also gotta snag my other timer back from my buddy and see bout if maybe that’s the problem.

3 Likes

48 hrs in the dark was my old tip to get frostier plants finished. Several of you show real skills and genetics that yields well even under solo cup conditions. It is hard to decide and weight is one criteria but vote based on what impressed you the most. Bog

12 Likes