MadScientist's Giveaway

So don’t be a jerk of a neighbor to old @legalcanada.

2 Likes

This guy, @MadScientist Nothing but positive in his posts, very generous too.
Dude pm me if any of my abominations catch your eye!

6 Likes

Ok, great see ya there…

2 Likes

I know you are not around anymore, and i have to say at the risk of looking weird (but who cares, LOL), that you are dearly missed my good friend @bigsur, i got your seeds man, it was a nice suprise tho. I didn’t expect asnything in return. Good juju man!

It would be nice to have you around, if you ever decide to come back.

Thanks again my man!

7 Likes

do you know what RSC is ?

NO i don’t… I supposed it’s something kinda extinct and exotic!

EDIT, The Real Seed Company?

1 Like

Raspberry Cough???

1 Like

If any one wants to speak up for bigsur hit me up.

2 Likes

I got some seeds from him (@BigSur) and no way of saying thanks. Could you please. Thanks @GrapeApe.

1 Like

Sorry I don’t have a way to contact bigsur but others do. I would like for bigsur to be able to post here. He just needs to talk to @LemonadeJoe and I first.

3 Likes

I can send him a letter like thru regular mail, from here, and let him know to contact you guys… If needed.

2 Likes

He’s active at the Mr Nice forum, fyi.

1 Like

Yep They are from Real Seed Company they are sativa dominant Lebanese cross with the Blue Hemp Swiss sativa leaning Lebanese as I got some from him in trade also. Both are usually indica dominant so they should be unique and I look forward to running them .

1 Like

No kidding. I now know at least. What he sent me is way better than what i sent him. I do know he wanted the seeds only to excperiment and see what came out, for that purpose that should be good!

I wasn’t expecting to get anything from him either…

2 Likes

Alguna vez creciste San miguelito? esa informacion es acertada puede ser la panama red la misma que san miguelito, pero lo de punto Creepy es debatible.
San miguelito es mas pequeña que las talamanqueñas y con los pistilos rojos , estas se llegaron a hibridizar con las talamanqueñas en su momento.
saludos compa.

1 Like

Yeah from the research I did I came up with the same conclusion “Creepy” is the same as what a lot of people in Florida used to call good sensimilla and they called it “Crippy” Well I heard that is where they got it from in Costa Rica was from Florida and it just evolved from Crippy to Creepy there. Makes sense to me as there is no other info on any true landrace from Costa Rica called “Punto Creepy” that I could find…

you’re right.:+1:

dont happen to have any roadkill or anyhing double baggy worthy ud sell or trade ?