@MadScientist's Lab 🔧🔨⚛☣☢

that’s gotta be the strangest sign-off I’ve ever read.

5 Likes

I know! I don’t know what’s up with old Mad. Definitely an odd sign-off.

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

4 Likes

Damn will miss ya on here. Been avoiding it but I guess it’s time to make a ig account for OG shit

1 Like

Do what you like brother. IG kicked me off a year ago and I have no use for them now. Seems all about making $$$ IMO.

4 Likes

Lol I ill be honest IG is mainly just a spot to perv or see dumb shit normally otherwise It’s like fb to me more of a pain than worth dealing with.
Plus I keep getting adds from fuckers trying to sell guns and bud and shit which freaks me out a bit.

4 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: C.A.P. Ebb&Gro system

3 Likes

@MadScientist !!

It never uploaded :frowning:

2 Likes

@MadScientist I sure missed you bud. Glad to see you back. I just cut down the last two plants I grew from seeds you sent me in '18

:green_heart::seedling:

5 Likes

Look what the cats drug in that the dogs wouldn’t eat, it’s @MadScientist! How are you my Costa Rican brother? It’s so nice to see you on here. Damn we go back some years now. 2016 or so maybe. Last I heard you were enjoying some success down there with seeds etc. Let us know what you’ve been up to. Made my day! One Love

Blessings…

3 Likes

Cant open the link. Stoned again!

:chile::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Because it isn’t a link my stoned bro. He started uploading a photo and posted it before fully loaded :rofl: :revolving_hearts:
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

More old than stoned in this case. I’m getting better on my Google Machine but I haven’t mastered the lingo. :joy:. Whatever it was, it wouldn’t do anything. Thanks @G-paS. My new goal is not to get so old. :grin:

Blessings…

Just to be fair I am higher than a damn lab monkey!

4 Likes

1 Like

Thanks for being present on my thread.

Im not engaging into arguments or nothing like that.

I hope updating my very own threads is not cause for dismissal or banning.

I have 4 years of memories on here, those belong to me.

Mad

5 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

I feel like you might maybe be building something in a new lab.
“I see a cool air intake. It’s got a NOS fogger system and a T 4 turbo, Dominic.
I see an AIC controller. It has direct port nitrous injection.”

How’s it going @MadScientist ole matey

3 Likes

Greetings @Pedro_Bann hope you’re doing ok.

Thanks for asking about me. I could be better but could also be worse.

Never complain, life is beautiful with all of its problems and necessities. As long as I have my health, I will be thankful.

Big hug over the distance my man.

Cheers

Mad

2 Likes