@MadScientist's Lab šŸ”§šŸ”Øāš›ā˜£ā˜¢

Cool man, you going to post updates here too? :+1::seedling:

Iā€™m finding that the ā€œtester gigā€ is a little like sex trafficking. I am too old to have a ā€œsupervisorā€ in my daily growing endeavors. Some of these ā€œvendorsā€ are beginning to treat us like we are their ā€œGrowmonkeys.ā€ I am declaring that I will grow what I want, when I want. I will continue to post my grows and have fun with it. Follow or not my friends but free seeds donā€™t mean SHIT to me! I love you guys and if you would rather me take my shitkicker musings elsewhere, I understand. Just tell me. Perhaps I should slink to the shadows and take a ā€œread onlyā€ approach to OG.
What can I sayā€¦this is not a business for me. Name the siteā€¦instructions from the self appointed weed gods.

7 Likes

This is my home, i might post over there, but i will definitely post in here. You guys are my fam.

No one is going anywhere, i am doing it for the seeds only.

3 Likes

Did anybody tell you something i didnā€™t see bro? We are all one and the same in here, and we all have like a belly button, an opinion. I am stoked in here that everyone respects that.

3 Likes

Sorry @MadScientist. More directed at the whole mess. Not you personally. Fuck this, Im tired of apologising. Peaceā€¦:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Kind of what I feel, as well. Iā€™d rather pay/trade/share a strain to avoid some of the potential drama that has occurred in the past with tester opportunities (not necessarily here but elsewhere). On the other-hand, there certainly are benefits as well. Itā€™s probably simply a matter of whatā€™s important to you. If a friend asks for help testing something, sure thing. But, the caveat is understood ahead of time that sometimes plans change and that my schedule doesnā€™t necessarily line up with their scheduleā€¦

5 Likes

Well said. You are the ā€œcooler mindā€ that I hope prevails. I donā€™t have enough time on the planet to change or fix it. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I have done the testing gig a couple of times now. Itā€™s fun for me to be part of a group growing the same variety. For me itā€™s about being part of something bigger than just me. That being said, I pick most of what I grow but like having an area for running testers.

The first were the Durban Poison for DCā€™s Garden. These took months for @oldpink from seedbay to send out. Itā€™s cool to see the variety in these as they got grown out.

Iā€™m currently running the Grass Monkey for @LED_Seedz and will likely test something for him again in the future. This thread has a bit more monkey business than there should be. :monkey:

@Swampthing hit me up to test, but itā€™s not going to work out with my current schedule. Appreciate the offer bro. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

Iā€™ll admit I can be a grouchy old fart at times. I have nothing but the utmost respect and love for you @ReikoX. Keep growin bro. You have a gift. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I think @oleskool830 couldnā€™t find his lighter this morning when he wanted to get high thus setting a grumpy mood for the day. :hugs: big hug to you amigo. Wish I had a funny meme like you to insert here.

Funny meme

However I am a bit confused as to why here in this thread. What did I miss. Did I miss something. I feel like I missed something.

3 Likes

nothing wrong with a good rant, gets the blood pumping :smile:. testing seems OK to me, these ā€œgrowmonkeysā€ signed up for the test program voluntarily. If I didnā€™t have to comply with a legal plant count I would do it.

maybe weā€™ll eventually have individual forums for each breeders, that has worked on other sitesā€¦would help organize the testing dialogue better.

4 Likes

I canā€™t even wrap my head around the term ā€œlegal growā€ or what that is like. @Muleskinner
Iā€™m going to my shed for the day! Have a good one my brother! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

4 Likes

where can you see that information?

I am trying to find inner peace, however long my walk will be. I have no remorse or resent towards you @oleskool830, but i think that calling someone a bitch and apologizing five minutes after the fact shows lack of judgment and humbleness. If i offended you without knowing, i too apologize.

Letā€™s just keep walking and try to be pragmatic about it right!? We are here to grow weed, or not?

HppHrvst

1 Like

Is Mars in retrograde? OGā€™s aura is off today. Where are my healing chrystals?

7 Likes

Itā€™s some of that dark side shit creeping inā€¦:waning_crescent_moon: Vader has a nice approachable appearance, but I tend to believe the suspicious rumors that heā€™s an enterprising shark with over-sized plans. Iā€™d love to do a smoke-session with him & ninja (who wouldnā€™t?), and appreciate the clean setups & tips heā€™s shared, but I tend to sympathize with mr oleskoolā€¦ thereā€™s some shady shit going around these days. rats everywhere probing for a snack(politicos included).

iā€™m new here & way off from earning a tester slot with anyoneā€¦not sure why i would.

:lion_face: fuck. neighbors & solicitors knocking. i hate that shit. :gun:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I donā€™t think he was being patronizing, I think he genuinely has no clue WTF youā€™re talking about.
When @MadScientist has an issue, (right or wrong) he is very direct and everyone knows whatā€™s up. What you wrote was veiled with a backhanded vagueness. I went through your recent posts and still have no clue what youā€™re referring to.

3 Likes

Nice offer at True Breed Seedsā€¦

Rapsberry Diesel
GG4 x GG4 x 707 Headband

I got me those two and a freebie pack of their choice!

Total $100 and free shipping.

14 Likes

ā€¦recently had some ā€˜blackerry dieselā€™ from a dispensaryā€¦it was grown & handled wrong but had a surprisingly nice resin to it, berry & diesel were both evident. maybe a bit sativa-dominant effect. hope u get some good 'chit.

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like