@MadScientist's Lab 🔧🔨⚛☣☢

Kinda interesting :thinking: how California started the ball rolling(technical nod to Alaska)… all these countries & places opening up :money_mouth: to weed. And Holland wants to rid themselves of it. [smh]

Crazy.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Hopefully next year regulation kicks in, and then setup a place for people to come and smoke with me all day long, so i will get up everyday not to work but to smell the roses!

A very humble thing but a thing, anyway.

My idea is to sell:

• Clones, 2nd best out of the bunch while keeping the “keeper” to the In-House only customers
  • S1 seeds from clone only phenos out of my extensive genetic library
  • Extracts, such as THCa crystals, shatter, BHO and some others that i will decide on the run
  • Cannagars, Bongs, Pipes and many others
  • Beer made out of weed with both or either CBD/THC
  • Snacks, Sandwiches and Bowls, with beverages all weed friendly

God give me health, I WILL DO all the rest… Dreaming awake!

Sci :robot:

7 Likes

Is this any good? Beer made from weed, that is. Or is it added like hops?

2 Likes

We will make the infusion of the weed and produce the beer,
then we will add whatever we want to it, like THC or CBD.

2 Likes

are you saying you’re going to start a cannabis cafe?? We now have private social clubs here…they can’t sell any herb but they can charge admission and sell coffee & other stuff

2 Likes

Yes, but with the reg in place i will grow, make extracts and sell, everything in one place.

And, that might be a fine and dandy idea to get started without “starting” actually.

You will need to come and check it out once it’s done, i will OFC post pics and all!

Better to talk about it here bro… @Muleskinner

2 Likes

Yesterday morning my wife and kids and me went to hand out breakfasts to homeless people, it was pouring.

I got soaked, but the warmth and happy faces of the people getting the food was priceless kept me warm.

I am not making this public for glory, it was made public without me knowing, until a friend sent me the pics and the note from Facebook. I thought to share it in the spirit making someone else do the same.

Translation:

"Today i got up to go to work, with this rain that you can imagine, to keep on sleeping, very indisposed cos’ i wanted to stay in bed. But at the intersection at the MacDonalds, i ran into this…
This good man got up early, made food, and under the rain was handing out yummy breakfasts to people who lack basic things like a meal when they wake up!
The man would yell form his car; come to have breakfast and the people came with joy in their faces, undescriptible. May God bless this man and give him much more for his good will"

It feels incredible, everyone on the street congratulated me and wished me well, i started to cry… WORD!

13 Likes

Goku likes his DANK! Strongest man in the universe, trying my weed! HEHE.

This guy’s holding some Brooklyn Sunrise. @George_The_Vault.

@MadScientist at your service Goku!

8 Likes

WOOHOO!

My passion is paying off! I think.

I was able to tell a plant of Do Si Slo today just by looking at it, cos’ i am growing the same strand and i asked the guy: “Is that a Do Si Slo plant and he said yes it is…”

Might have been a fluke, but happy all the same.

It is my first time doing something like that…

8 Likes

Hello gang,

I would like to get some help in getting some STS in anhydrous form, all i can get is pentahydrate on ebay and maybe someone out here can hook an old member up. I need it to be ready to work or to dilute.

I am willing to send seeds out in a way to say thanks and all. I can make CS but don’t wanna work with that really.

Thanks gang.

1 Like

Silver Thiosulfate?

It appears to be relatively straight forward to synthesize a solution using sodium thiosulfate and silver nitrate. Both of which are more readily available via ebay / amazon. Would you be willing to try that?

https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/technical-documents/protocols/biology/silver-thiosulfate.html

Sebring tried something similar here (note different ratios for Anhydrous or Pentahydrate Sodium Thiosulfate): Growing out the seeds that were gifted to me - #134 by Sebring

8 Likes

As @Northern_Loki eluded to I did a write up on STS.
I just added the measurements for using the pentahydrate form of sodium thiosulfate. All the rest of the best practices still apply.

You’ve got this @MadScientist, hit it with some science and know OG has your back!! :wink:

5 Likes

OFC, at this point i am only inquiring into the STS and studying about it, it seems both work!

Thanks so much for the vote of confidence brother! It was really nice to read your words first thing in the morning…

Cool guys!

4 Likes

Just a few gifts for my friends, they will be guardians. While i move.

A few guys that got together after the 710 Cup and we have been having a blast.

Thank you all.

7 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle i still have your winning seed pack with me, and will send it shortly bro. So sorry.

3 Likes

Hello gang!

Someone sent me a package from Santa Cruz, CA; i wasn’t expecting the package or nothing, but it was seized.

Tracking number ends with “15US” and it was addressed to Wild Orchid, which is my PO Box in CR.

Just please know i will not be able to go claim the pack and that after two months it will be returned to the sender.

MY LOSS! Thanks anyway!

2 Likes

Hello everyone, is there a way to get Do Si Dos in pure form, like from the original breeder Archive Seeds, in F2 or F1 form???

…All I know is I smoked a whole 1/8th of Do-Si-Don’t at one sitting. :unamused:
CollegeBoyBeardBro said it was “waaaaaaay fire, bruh…”

:older_man: [smh]

I’m not allowed to slap sales-people anymore.

Hope this helps.

:evergreen_tree: :upside_down:

3 Likes

I was considering working it to my sleeve tattoo. The OG logo.Maybe too obsessed. Pergaps i need an intervention :crazy_face::crazy_face::seedling::seedling::seedling::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::alien::alien:

2 Likes

Not everyone can see this, so i am leaving it here and walking away quietly.

Just a copy/paste of the original post, for everyone to see.

6 Likes