@MadScientist's Lab 🔧🔨⚛☣☢

Still out of likes.

LIKE!

2 Likes

I love that momentary brush with nirvana when that “mini-black out” occurs! Very nice toy @MadScientist.

1 Like

It’s finally here!

Coco chips, ready to be washed.

I got a special project for this coco. You’ll see.

Autos in one gallon hempy buckets!

HAHAHA

I got four 5 kg blocks, they say with water it should be around 70 ltrs each…

HppHrvst

EDIT

Here are the one gallon buckets ready to be drilled and put to work, all my autos will be grown in coco chips this time around, in hempy buckets. $3 each bucket, gotta paint them black on the outside tho.

I will take pics of the process.

See ya there!

9 Likes

Alright, coco has a 0.5 EC, and 6.9pH, which is marvelous, will rinse it and then let it rest in pH’d water before letting it dry for a few…

3 Likes

that’s a 13.33% yield, not bad really and you can probably still smoke or cook with the bud :smiley:

2 Likes

Trying to make a gallery pictorial…

10 Likes

WOW! Much respect my brother @MadScientist! I’m dunkin’ 4 of those LA Confidentials this weekend! Finally thawed out here in Texas. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Hell yea son this is what dedication patientce hardwork research an a willingness to listen an learn from people more exp than you this dude was a noob at the begining of the uear look at what the boy is up to now hell yea @MadScientist

5 Likes

Fire :fire: brother!!! Looks like some great smoke, killing it…

1 Like

nice full of resin

3 Likes

I feel humbled by your remarks brothers! May all the light of the universe forever light your paths… From the bottom of my heart!

:sunglasses:

1 Like

is that LA confidential? i got a pack of regulars, DNA LA confidential

1 Like

I like the cataract its pretty fire

5 packs?!?!
Man, you don’t fool around when you buy seeds @MadScientist !:microscope:

1 Like

I am making up for lost time! Cheers!

1 Like

About to feed the baby girls with 1.6EC/6.1pH/600mL.

They all got pruned today.

Each plant got the lower 4 branches and all the little branch formations on the main stems were removed, pictures coming up!

IT’S 420! in Costa Rica!

5 Likes

@MadScientist,

Dare I ask how much and where? Does the control box also provide heat? Or is the pressure high enough to not require heat?

1 Like

@MadScientist,

Oops, when I saw the summary under your 1st posting, I thought (for some stupid reason) that there were no reply posts. Yeah, like I said “Stupidly!” I should have paged down one more time. Whatta stoner!

Glad to see you were able to get your self a great Christmas present! While $450 isn’t a horrible price, it has to get to the bottom of my wish list. I still need a high res camera for my new microscope. I found this week that looking at kief under 80x shows how much thc was in it. I was surprised to see it was only about 50/50, while the (dry ice) hash I made using fresh cut buds looks to be closer to 75% thc. As soon as I get my camera (1-2 months, depending on my level of patience while saving, with the 18MP usb 3.0 unit is about $400, the 10MP usb 2.0 is only about $200), I’ll take a series of high mag pics and post them.

3 Likes

MadScientist this is just awesome this press looks amazing and the results beautiful. Kraven is such an inspiration right? He convinced me that one day I can do such a machine too, I really want to do one that looks like that with buttons screens and all just need the time to learn and plan this.

1 Like

Having difficulty popping mine. 36 hr soak and nothing. I put them in dirt, we’ll see what happens.

2 Likes