@MadScientist's Lab šŸ”§šŸ”Øāš›ā˜£ā˜¢

thats good to know, were yours regulars? i have GA3 otw maybe iā€™ll need to make note to use for that strain

@MadScientist was your germination rates for the LA confidential 100%?

1 Like

I never tried to germinate those bro. I gave them away to you guys.

I bought them from MSNL, very good and reputable company, my BubbleGum from last grow and the Blue Tooth this time are from them.

1 Like

hey @MadScientist do you mind me asking what kind of yield you got in your solo hempy cups? thinking about running 1 of the 3bear OG in a hempy solo cup because i ran out of cocoā€¦ or maybe iā€™ll use a ice cream pale hempy potā€¦ i have LOTS of perlite!

3 Likes

I got about one ounce when dry all three plants. Thereā€™s not much leftā€¦

3 Likes

how many cups would fit under your lights? 100? 150? times ten grams each :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did picture that in my head during the challenge, i would like to try it one day u knowā€¦

1 Like

Better set that up with an ebb and flow table, hand watering 100x plants gets tiring fast. My 30 plant SOG was a PITA to keep clones, trim, harvest, etc every week.

3 Likes

I got it @ReikoX, i finally bought it, i mean having a rosin press and not an enail is odd! LOL

8 Likes

You will love it, low temp dabs are where itā€™s at! :yum:

2 Likes

What setting do you recommend to start trying it out? I have no idea. With the torch is pure calculation and guessingā€¦

Gonna do a DAB to your name @ReikoX! Thanks bro!

2 Likes

I like to dab at 666Ā°F
Why? 420Ā°F is too cold and 710Ā°F is too hot :wink:

4 Likes

Just so you know that DAB i took for you kust now. It took me to the center of the universe of which i was part of and then i realized my body was vibrating. Too much man! That Golden Tiger inmature as it is, it can kick like a horseā€¦ LOL

I was nervous there for a little bit too, like a couple of secondsā€¦

6 Likes

:joy: relax man, itā€™s just weed. I have a Deadhead OG that will do that to me. Get me all hyped up like a shot of espresso!

2 Likes

What is the worst that could possibly happened, I mean besides a panic attack only sativa smokers get. Usually I get high and zonk out

2 Likes

Passing out in the blackout and hitting your self on the floorā€¦ AHAHAHAHA!

2 Likes

I LOVE Those! Happy for ya! You bought the ticket, now take the ride! Good on ya @MadScientist! Enjoy!

1 Like

Look at this old thing, from when i wanted to start to grow MJ, back in the time of the glorious OG1.0

It doesnā€™t work at all, but it was still there, to be used someday, not anymore.

HppHrvst

5 Likes

Since this is where i brag about all the equipment and genetics i acquire (LOL), i thought it prudent to show you my newest toy.

Finally in my hands, and being tested now.

It makes a soothing sound with the water in itā€¦ Almost like a fountainā€¦

HppHrvst

10 Likes

just a warningā€¦ that fresh/new coco might really F with you for the first 2 or 3 weeks your plants start out in itā€¦ just keep watering a donā€™t panicā€¦ theyā€™ll get happy soon as the coco adjusts.

2 Likes

Oh yeah man, i actually didnā€™t have much of a problem.

What i did was, separating the chips from the fibers and pith by leaving the bale in water overnight. I measured pH and EC they were at 6.9 and 0.4 respectively, which was dreamy. After that i prepared the coco chips with a mild nute solution, specifically CalMag and Thrive Alive Red.

I hand watered the plants everyday until the roots touched the water down in the reservoir of the hempy. Check it out in here.

3 Likes