@MadScientist's Lab šŸ”§šŸ”Øāš›ā˜£ā˜¢

Now thatā€™s oleskool!
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I needed to get a lamp for my 4x2x4, a nice fixture to mount and save vertical space. I didnā€™t want a Viparspectra or something like that, because they are thick and COBs are also like that, a little. But not quantum boards. So here i go, just got these from timber grow lights. For my breeding roomā€¦ HAHAHAHA!

http://timbergrowlights.com/240-watt-quantum-board-grow-light-kit/

5 Likes

Nice, Its been hard to find QB in stock lately. What spectrum did you choose, 3000K? I went with the similar setup, but with 2700K SolStrips.

1 Like

Yes, i went with 3000K, thereā€™s two of them with the wire and itā€™s all pre-assembled, i will just need to mount it on a frame.

PS.: You are putting an extra zero to the 3000K and 2700K. LOLOLOLOL

I corrected it for you bro.

1 Like

Nice catch, guess that second cup of coffee hasnā€™t kicked in yet. :coffee:

1 Like

I was the same this morning. Glued to the bedā€¦ LOLOLOL

A post was merged into an existing topic: Buy ocean grown seeds

This is me, i made a channel on youtube to link the videos in here. I might even talk at some point, but for now, old style mute moviesā€¦ Roaming over some tester Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter by @LED_Seedz.

HppHrvst

14 Likes

That. Was. Awesome!

Never know what the mad man is gonna postā€¦

Stay hazed
Jake

5 Likes

Good on ya mate! I saw it on IG. Excellent! What is the YT channel so I can tune in?

1 Like

I have no idea, i just copied the linkā€¦ Let me get back to you on that one. My six year old told me i could have a channel and link the videos to the ā€œlittle plants websiteā€ you are always onā€¦ AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

6 Likes

I know! My 8 year old granddaughter posts videos on youtube. It amazes me what they can do with a computer.
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

My kids goes to school since she was 2 yrs old. They say 90% of the sinapsis pathways in the brain are developed before you are 6. I wanted to give them a head-start. I created a monsterā€¦ HAHAHAHA!

PS.: They also say the only thing powerful enought to re-write sinapsis pathways when adult is religion. Go figure.

2 Likes

YIKES! my synopsis pathways went astray years ago Iā€™m afraid. Religion is not an option so I shall accept the crooked path. What a Dad you are @MadScientist! Giving your child that kind of start will result in great outcomes for them. I believe it is our purpose on the planet to try our best to produce good human beings. (and good herb) Good on ya! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Like breeding weed manā€¦ Just like weed!

3 Likes

Yep. love, light, and nutrition. And the most criticalā€¦your time.

2 Likes

Thats a great rosin pressā€¦0.2 pressed from 1.5g :smile:

1 Like

Making clones, i already cloned some males just for the hell of it, and they all got roots; i threw them away after that.

They were even flowering and all. I just cut all the clusters of flowers and left them with little leaf material, and that did it.

Hereā€¦

These are the cuttings, they got the gel and were left to absorb a little bit of it, before starting the sprayers again. There are 12 Alien Rift and 12 Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter.

Put some Rhizotonic and Thrive Alive Red in the tap water, i heard chlorine is good for clones, to keep them septic.

Weā€™ll see in 10 days.

I am getting a lot of troubles with the people form the PO, so i am gonna clone a little to stash the seeds for a latter grow.

HppHrvst

6 Likes
4 Likes

As you all know, @lotus710 convinced me about buying COBs, and thanks LT for telling me to do it. Stretch is ridiculously low and plants seem to love the spectrum too. Anywayā€¦

I have a Vero29 v7 puts out 685w max and it has got six COBs, i am seeing the lamp works and light gets everywhere butā€¦ I would much rather have 9 COBs to completely cover my 4x4.

I spoke with Dan from Timber Grow Lights, where i buy all my lamps and ordered a three COB kit with longer rails and red/black extensions 10ft, along with a three potentiometer, so my lamp currently looks like thisā€¦

And when i get my kit it will look like this, running at around 1120w max with the nine Veros at 3500k.

I am going crazy with all these things. Good thing about it is, the drivers will now be on the outside of the tent, avoiding weight, and heat. Itā€™s gonna be beautifulā€¦

HppHrvst

9 Likes