@MadScientist's Lab 🔧🔨⚛☣☢

oh cool it came with a pump and everything, i really want to get an automated watering system… the 8 plant kit is a decent price too i just wish it was 9 lol. idk if i’d want a bed inside a tent, or are you gonna be growing right in the room?

1 Like

Talk to them on the phone and get a 30% discount, buy two sets of six, and you’ll have spare parts. I got two sets of 6 for $150. Thery will give you a whooping discount if you talk to them on the phone. Tell them i told you about it.

Gonna keep them small in the 4x4 tent. Quite an upgrade i will be running this time.

• Floraflex Auto top feed system with res and timer
  • 1100W Vero 29 v 7 COBs (9 COB array - Fatty VS)
  • GH Snapture Bed
  • CO2 enrichment

Still need to get the CO2 system, but this is what i will be getting.

Gonna order it with natural gas, since they deliver it to the house, it will be easy to change. My intention is to have the whole room at like 1100ppm all the time, crank the lamp up to 900W.

HppHrvst

2 Likes

Just so you know, those gas powered generators also generate a lot of heat. You may consider bottled gas and a regulator in a tropical climate.

2 Likes

Because they burn the gas… My idea was to keep it running outside the tent in the same room, to make the whole atmosphere CO2 enriched. WIll have the A/C running too. Will that help?

You will waste a ton of CO2 trying to use it in a tent, it will just leak out. You really need a sealed room to use CO2. A sealed room means you need a good A.C. too. You going to build a sealed room in your new house?

4 Likes

Not sure bro. I might go with the regulator and cilinder then… Hmmm.

Thanks man.

I might not do the CO2 yet at all u know… Suspended until further notice.

1 Like

I was thinking about CO2, but decided against it. Maybe one of these will work for you. In the mean time.

2 Likes

Got mine! We’ll see if there is a seed not sprouting from now on!!! SEED CRACKER!

Hpp420!

2 Likes

how does that thing work and what does it do? crack it open without crushing it?

2 Likes

Long awaited box arrived from my supplier HFC 134a Gas.

1 Like

Hmm, what are you planning with the refrigerant canisters?

3 Likes

Correct, it inflicts only the right amount of pressure to make sure the seed cracks open, not all the way, so that hydrolization happens quicker and easier.

Specially to make sure it happens with very old and dried seeds; the kind of seeds that are not kept refrigerated or so…

2 Likes

My new camera has arrived today.

Can you guess how much soil is used here ?

Can you guess how many gallons of soil is used here to produce a marijuana last ?

9 Likes

i guess 50 gallons

I would guess 600 or 1000 gallons

3 Likes

if it’s hiding a fabric container below, then 1000.

otherwise, very little used at all-- in the ground, maybe 5cf mound, probably transplanted from 10gal.

:hushed:

I say a one 200 gallon pot hiding in the dirt…

2 Likes

i’m anxious to hear. :wink: still collecting stuff for your art…just harvested, transplanted & cloned…been busy.

c.s

1 Like

HAHAHAHA

I totally forgot bro! WOW! Thanks man!

Gonna be getting free seeds from OG Empire for testing. They liked the Alien Rift too.

That LGOGxSF tester thread did wonders for me. Who would have thought, the team of Vader has “spies” in every forum, but they don’t open accounts. I mean, they approved my request because of OG.

HppHrvst

7 Likes