@MadScientist's Lab 🔧🔨⚛☣☢

Thanks for the heads up on the offer…

No problem, but it was only good for the weekend man! LOL

1 Like

Thanks, I did get an order in over the weekend for the promotion. Same as your picks + the mystery packs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is quite alright you know, having the same tastes and all. I do not know what i will be growing next cycle, but we might run a side by side, i want that GG4 x 707HB! Should be amazing.

1 Like

Following your lead @MadScientist. Good stuff! From True Breed Seeds:

Cool packaging, come through with no issue, plus they were very quick to ship. They even sent a thank you note along with some stickers, very thoughtful. Will need to keep on eye on these guys.

7 Likes

You bought all the regulars they had… HAHAHAHA!

Nice for you man!

Which one was your freebie? You bought 4 packs so you should have gotten two free packs.

2 Likes

They were doing one freebie randomly selected per pack ordered. So, you should be getting two packs as well.
In my case, Dizney Berries and the Adderall OG were free per the promotion!

1 Like

Are you f*cking with me!!!??? NO WAY MAN!

Great then. I thought it was a free pack for any two… Even better! These guys are onto something.

EDIT, i just read the promo again, and you are right, I am getting 4 packs as well bro! WOOHOO!

@Northern_Loki

1 Like

Yes, very pleasant surprise.

1 Like

You have made my day @Northern_Loki! Thanks so much man!

1 Like

It’s all you, man. You found the promo! :smile: Thanks.

Can’t wait to try them out. Though, 50State’s genetics will be ahead in the queue. Or, maybe I’ll mix them in.

1 Like

When you did this, was it just one order or did you break it up into two diff orders?

1 Like

Single order.

“truebreedseed@… No mystery mixes. Every pack purchased will get a random pack out of our inventory, a True Breed seed pack. So for everyone who bought two packs will get 4 total. Two other strains that I close my eyes and pick out. Lol. I won’t send doubles. :green_heart::fist:

1 Like

Let me get back to you on this one bro! Thanks man.

1 Like

Sounds like a vicious cross! The GG4 is some 2 hit and quit shit! One of my favorites. Good choice @MadScientist. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Everything was great True Breed Seeds are onto something really. I got my four packs and some stickers and all…

WOOHOO!

1 Like

Nice. All regulars???

1 Like

All regular yeah!

Got some grows ahead of me.

4 Likes

Ha! Ha! The Madman is everywhere.

3 Likes