@MadScientist's Lab 🔧🔨⚛☣☢

Kaya is running some of the Hiro as well. Said they have bug knobby colas. Mom had huge colas. Should be a dank cross.

2 Likes

The anti-thesis of generosity is jealousy, IMHO.

I HOARD seeds, yes i do. And will not apologize.

Some people hoard catholic crosses (crucifixies), some other people Shoyoroll kimonos, a few have lots of hats, or even a closet full of Jordans… I do marijuana seeds.

But when it comes to weed, we have to sprout our seeds or be ostracized for being HOARDERS!!! WTF!?

I didn’t steal the money i buy the seeds with, i didn’t ask for repos once after i got my seeds, i try to be generous with the community and support it fully. But then i still have to put up with the jealousy and hatred that comes out because i collect marijuana seeds. SORRY.

I just want to let you knowe i will be taking pictures of all my seeds packages (so far…) and post them on here, because i am a HOARDER and do not care about opinions in that regard. I have been buying seeds for almost two years and intend on buying more and more and more, for years to come…

Am i a hoarder, YES I AM… AND DO NOT CARE WHAT ANYBODY THINKS ABOUT IT.

It’s my fucking money i spend.

Sci :robot:

12 Likes

Spend it how you want, not like you’re buying the last of a rare pack of seeds and not growing them…

4 Likes

It doesn’t really matter man, i don’t like the negativity that is implied in the word HOARDER.

Like selfish, irresponsible, careless, and i am none of those things.

I only got the BioDiesel by 303 Seeds and the SSDD by Bodhi, that would count as rare…

3 Likes

that going to be a first class christmas present. for years to come happy squishing.

2 Likes

Yeah man, thanks. It was last years tho. I have had it for a few months now… Even pressed some rosin for the attendands at the second cup we had down here…

1 Like

so you got the pressing down now with plenty of practice enjoy.

2 Likes

(concerning the kill-a-watt test)Thx very much for that; until i was thinking the reverse : than the drivers sucked less than the LED standard. Only neons ballast do that in fact damn. Brain corrected, thx mate.

Twos days ago i’ve passed maybe one hour to digg the expression “seed’s hoarder” lol I still don’t understand ^^

Always epic to follow your thread, best vibes for your plants, best vibes for your travel in December, best vibes for the future 6 years old boss of apple …

But WTF this OG Tshirt ! I will whip myself the person responsible of that with a secondary stem of zamal, then rub PK on the wounds just after. I’ve losted my contact for clothe’s goodies, she was prototyping fast, but no way in seeing that i will try something in 2019 ^^

2 Likes

i just watered my party cup plants, 100mL of 1100ppm pH’d water
the autos too, they are swallowing 1.5 qt of nute water a day… @ 1100ppm
transplanted 18 testers
6 of AH
6 of AC
by Dusted Bud Genetics
and
6 of Sweet Pink Grapefruit
by Baudelaire

The party cups are holding Pedro’s seeds that are going under the sun in a remote property, let’s call it a Guerrilla grow, but it’s in a private property, therefore protected by our Constitution. This tent runs 20/4

9 Likes

…do auto’s “eat” more nutrients than photo’s because of the fast growth?

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

It is my understanding they eat less, but these ones are really getting fat…

3 Likes

Id say the same from my observations, but honestly haven’t done a side by side comparison, as really that would be hard to pull off when factoring in different time schedules and genetics.

3 Likes

Hey gang,

Got 82.1gr out of the BDM, and will now press it into rosin tomorrow during the day. Got me the bags and all ready.

I don’t usually weight my weed but i did it this time to see how much rosin i can get out of the whole 82.1gr.

This was the BDM that went hermie on me, so i cut it, dried it and we are a go!

12 Likes

How early did you cut it? Its popular to cut early for light colored extracts these days. Cant wait to see what comes out.

:clamp::sweat_drops::fire:

4 Likes

Thanks bro, will be doing some today, but it’s mother’s day in CR and have to dedicated a little time to my fam…

Will be doing it later today and post pics and all…

3 Likes

Just wanted to show off my work this morning, it feels good to make things and be proud at the end of the task.

Re- arraged everything too.

This tent is running on 20/4.

Got all my 20 testers and three autos that are just finishing in there.

These are the cup entries.

This is where the Chemdawg and Pure Kush were moved to.

13 Likes

I know it’s early but my kids already started to talk about Santa, so… :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

In the spirit of Xmas i am gonna show you my present for this upcoming holidays gang!

I will leave all the specs here for your amusement.

Details

Best Value Vacs has bundled our recommended vacuum chamber, vacuum pump, and complete extraction system to offer customers the most cost-effective solution possible.

The Mini-XL Closed Loop Extractor Starter Kit is a step up from the closed column extractor starter kit. The Mini-XL Closed Loop Extractor is a tabletop version of a closed loop extraction system that allows users to run personal or test-sized extractions in a short amount of time. The system also offers users the chance of recovering around 95% of their solvent. Not only does this save a considerable amount of money, but it’s also safer for the user performing botanical oil extractions because the entire extraction process is in a closed-loop environment.

XL Mini (135g) Closed Loop Extractor

1 Year Limited Warranty

The XL Mini Closed Loop Extractor is designed to run a single can of solvent and reclaim it (350ml) at Max FILL! With a maximum vacuum of -29.9in Hg, tri-clamps at all interfaces, and a high-polish interior, this extractor is a high pressure, easy-to-clean unit.

Product Features:

• 1.5"x 12" 304 Stainless Steel Material Tube 90-135g
  • 304 Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Miniature Ball Valves
  • System Rated to 100 PSI
  • Multiple port connections for _" 316 Stainless SAE 37 Degree
  • 304 Stainless Steel Base Container 4" diameter by 8" tall
  • Viton Gaskets are designed for Oil Processing Temp range -40-200F
  • Dimensions: 16" Overall Height x 4" Diameter
  • Weight: 18 lbs.
  • Operating Temperature Range: -40F to 160F
  • Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 10 Microns

Best Value Vacs 2 Gallon Vacuum Chamber

30 day unregistered warranty/90 day registered warranty

Best Value’s unique, patent-pending gasket design (Utility Patent #14/533,548) and formidable chamber are sure to last 10,000 uses with proper care and maintenance. The gasket is made reversible for easy peel off/peel on functionality, effectively doubling the life of our system. The chamber is equipped with user-friendly vacuum connections that fit most vacuum pumps on the market. Every chamber is tested before shipping to lose no more than 2.5Hg/24hrs.

Product Features:

• Aluminum Vessel
  • Highly durable and reversible silicone gasket
  • Glycerin-filled vacuum gauge
  • 50 Micron Air filter for reducing airborne contaminants when releasing the vacuum
  • Silicone vacuum pad
  • 5’ of vacuum-rated HVAC hose to pull a vacuum

9" Digital Heat Pad

This 9” reprogrammable Digital Heat Pad comes with full, detailed instructions.

Product Features:

• UL Listed Fahrenheit Digital Controller
  • Min Temp: Ambient + 5Max Temp: 160F
  • Voltage: 110VAC Only
  • Power Consumption: 218-watt
  • Digital Control: Increments of 1 Degree
  • Accuracy: +/- 0.2 Degrees
  • Relay Lifespan: Approx. 10 million cycles

BEST VALUE VACS VE115 3CFM Single Stage Vacuum Pump

This reliable, economical, and efficient Single Stage Vacuum Pump is a Best Value Vacs standard. When operating a closed loop extractor, the first step is to pull a full vacuum on the system using the 3CFM vacuum pump, with plant material in the material column using the vacuum pump.

Product Features:

• Internal check valve
  • Oil mist filter cap
  • Large oil reservoir
  • Lightweight
  • Rubber feet for decreased noise

Click for information on the Spark - Free CPS 6CFM Ignition Proof Vacuum Pump (VPS6DU)

Hope you like it!

5 Likes

Nice good looking out!!

Nothing like being compliant!

Cultivar Collector, Genetic TC Library & Wanna-Be Breeder.
Constitution Art. 46 / Exp. 14-002795-0057-PE / Law 8204, Art 2 / Drugs Conv. Art. 28.2.

I modified my card, to show all of the compliance laws i am abiding by in my beautiful Costa Rica!

Much love bros! My dream is close, very close! I only had to wait for 20+ yrs…

8 Likes

The first 20 years is the longest, then years fly by like days :wink:

4 Likes