@MadScientist's Lab 🔧🔨⚛☣☢

@MadScientist … where did you get your press and plates from? I’m building one in next 30 days… looking for the best components now…

1 Like

I bought the press with FREE shipping for $340. And the plaques with 30% discount during the black friday for $450 shipping included. Here’s the links for both.

Dake Press at ebay

New Vape 3x5 Rosin Plaques

I think you’ll find nothing better out there, shipping is expensive unless you get it for free. And the Rosin Plaques, are made in the USA with a 1 year warranty. Pfff, it’s a no brainer man!

6 Likes

But really aren’t the best components a compromise of price and availability. The brand of press he bought in CR may not be available where you are. I must admit I’d like to know where he sourced the heaters and what voltages are present. Or rather are the heaters and controllers on 120v ac or are they higher?

2 Likes

No @Uncle_Al, i bought everything in the USA. Then i had it sent to Costa Rica. The links i provided are for the USA.

- Universal Rosin Press Plate System
- Fits all presses with arbors measuring between 1" - 2"
- Closed Loop Control System
- Extremely Precise Temp Control
- Controller Custom Designed & Tuned for Specific BI-Metal Plates
- 2 Independent Controlled Heat Zones
- Thermocouplers mounted close to squishing surface of plate
- Bi-Metal: Stainless Steel & Aluminum
- Fast Heat Transfer from the Aluminum Conductivity
- Hygiene, & Durability of Stainless Steel
- Even Heat Distrubtion with 2 part BI-Metal Construction
- 3"x5" Plates
- Plates Made in Florida
- Controller Programmed & Assembled in the USA
- 110 Volt Required

3x5 Bi-Metal Rosin Plates
Closed-Loop, Low-Temp Controller
Aluminum superior heat transfer spreads out the heat to the much stronger stainless steel plates. This eliminates hot or cool spots and allow for the most consistent and even heat across the surface of the plate.

We provide a dual controller for the price of what others charge for a single controller. We use the finest PID’s in the industry, and custom-make each controller to our exact specifications. With the closed-loop controller from newVape you can rest assured that the temperature on the readout is the exact temperature of your plates.

How its Different
We’ve programmed our controller to outperform the rest of the industry. Instead of ramping up and fluctuating wildly around the preset desired temperature, our controller rockets to your preset temperature, and then locks itself in right there. This plus the combination with the bi-metal plates produces the most evenly heating, consistent plates you can buy.

Built to work on presses up to 20 tons. We’ve engineered the plates to exceed 20 tons, but we are stating usage capability limit of 20 tons.

7 Likes

Me likey
And some extra letters

2 Likes

Plates to plaques, by me you mean… HAHAHAHA!

I got it now, extra characters to make the 20… @Uncle_Al

2 Likes

https://www.newvape.com/black-enail-bundle-1

Gotta have it, you convinced me… Right now i got no money after Xmas the kids spent it all… Gotta make some more this month and i will have it sooner than expected! Thanks @ReikoX!

1 Like

nice rig! congrats. Would love to see it in action.

3 Likes

Tomorrow i’ll press some. Will take pics of course!

1 Like

When do you want to sprout the Malawi auto’s? I need to make some room before i can. Maybe in a week or two at the earliest. You are looking like you have a lot on your plate also.

1 Like

I was hoping to do the 3 Bears and some Dark Devil from Sweet Seeds, how about next cycle? Or if you wanna do it now, please; i will be watching for sure…

1 Like

Sounds good, i will let you know when i put them in soil. I will take my time so it might align with your schedule. :grin:

1 Like

You got it brother! No hay problema mi amigazo!

1 Like

You won’t regret it. It’s pretty much what i got.
https://www.amazon.com/710-Life-PRO-Aromatherapy-Diffuser/dp/B01LZF810S/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1515506950&sr=8-3&keywords=710+life

2 Likes

Ocean Grown Seeds IN THE HOUSE!!!

WOOHOO!

14 Likes

I think you have a seed problem.

:smiley:

4 Likes

I think the problem has been seeded in my heart… HAHAHA!

1 Like

My first Rosin Press done as good as it gets… Thanks to all the people on youtube.com and also to the people at newvape.com, great guys and marvelous work.

Here it is.

• 1.5g of Pineapple Chunk went to it

• Got the weed pre-pressed, and ready to go in the plates

• The actual rosin pressing process…

• The yield. Got 0.2g out of 1.5g @200F with 3 Tons for 60 seconds.

• Smoke report

Very cerebral and uphigh, gotta go trasnplant some Lemon OG and Alien Rift. But anyway, i never tasted anything so sweet and got so high so quick, everything wnek dark for a minute you know!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Soon I’ll be pressing some more.

Thanks gang.

HppHrvst

EDIT, my best friend is staying over for a few days and he says it’s very peppery and sweet at the same time. LOL.

19 Likes

Nice to see the results, I already have a shop press,and a pair of controllers. I’ma take a look at making heater shoes for the press arbor.

3 Likes

6 Likes