@MadScientist's Lab šŸ”§šŸ”Øāš›ā˜£ā˜¢

will you still run it all at 600w?
I found that I couldnā€™t control temps at over 800w of COBS in my 4x4

1 Like

Right but, the drivers will be outside the tent now, so virtualy no heat to control. Itā€™s gonna be a monster lamp!

And NO BROTHER! Gonna run it at least at 900w. I thinkā€¦ Plus the room where i keep the tents has an inverter A/C unit, so i keep the room at 26~27C all the time, even at night in only drops to like 23~24Cā€¦

2 Likes

impressive light! Letā€™s see some pictures of the final product. that easily should be enough wattage to expand to 5X5 if you want.

4 Likes

Very nice! The @MadScientist is at it again! Much Respectā€¦:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Thanks Mr. Hempseed. I appreciate your thoughts. My tent is a 4x4 right now, and itā€™s kinda big. Dunno that iā€™ll be sweitching anytime soon, but hey, if i do, iā€™ll be all set!

I have to build my quantum board project and also this light, NEW TOYS are the SHYTE!!!

Gonna be busy this next few weeks.

The remodeling of the Vero lamp includes taking the drivers outsite the tentā€¦

HppHrvst

4 Likes

true story, i blacked out in the bathroom and broke my jaw on the bath tub. donā€™t seem to get as stoned as when i was 12 anymore :joy:

5 Likes

First time i ever smoked i remember seeing my friends with animal facesā€¦ Hallucinating with weed, for real.

3 Likes

I just ran into @lotus710 at Growtube Lounge in Discord.

Also i saw some products that will maybe help me automate my grow for waterings and that way i can install my trellis, i feel the buds are gonna be heavy. (God willing)

Floraflex productsā€¦ Check them out.

https://floraflex.com/shop/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1LDftq372QIVV1mGCh2oXQDjEAAYASAAEgKAAfD_BwE

5 Likes

Well well wellā€¦ #floraflex

I am an impulse buyer, i know, but this i wanted for a long time now. Got me some FloraFlex gear!

I am still impressed at how much money i used to spend on alcohol when going out to drink and all. I havenā€™t been going out nor have been drinking for about two months and man, i really save money like that. Let alone the money spent on actual weed from the dealer. WOW.

I am spending on gear and seeds and still it doesnā€™t compare.

Growing weed is literally saving my life and finances.

WOOHOO!

Contact Aaron at FloraFlex, he gave me a 30% discount and FREE shippingā€¦

11 Likes

Iā€™ve been on a shopping spree since I got my taxes back. Just bought another e-nail yesterday.

3 Likes

Yeah man! I am saving so much money by not buying weed and boozeā€¦ Plus i love growing weed man!

Might not be the best weed out there, but i grew it. The sense of accomplishment is out of this world.

9 Likes

Yep, i would agree, the more you grow, the more you grow. :thumbsup: :green_heart:

11 Likes

that looks like the system @argo945 uses with rockwool, should work great with coco tooā€¦ i would absolutely love to automate my watering etc. even just having a reservoir would be amazing for me, i had mixing 1gallon at a time. how much was the floraflex system and how big are those coco pots? i think for now iā€™ll just buy a 55G garbage can and use my spare fountain pump with a hose and wand

lol i think my tent is so full that the plants will hold each other up :joy: i took my trellis net down last time because i only have access from 2 sides of my tent and i couldnā€™t reach in the back to defoliate and remove dead leaves etc. i think if i had 3 sides exposed it would be a lot more feasible for me

2 Likes

I got me two PotPro Systems 6 pots each. 12 pots total. Each set is $110 plus shipping.

I spoke to Aaron on the phone at FloraFlex and he gave a whooping 30% discount and free shipping. I ended up paying $155 for both.

This people have a very bright future man.

https://floraflex.com/

3 Likes

Trying to make a gallery pictorialā€¦

11 Likes

Got some gear in the mail today. Quantum boards are here!

240W QB288 3000K They come already attached to the fin heatsinks.

Getting some aluminum to frame the thing. Gotta assemble the thing, my first DIY!

HppHrvst

8 Likes

thats a good idea to build a frame, i also got 2 boards running on 1 driver for my veg tent, i was going to hang the heatsinks separately by ratchet hangers so i could have them at different heights but forgot theyā€™ll be wired togetherā€¦ really gets the noggin joggin

2 Likes

I am getting red/black cables for the drivers at ten feet long, so i donā€™t put the drivedr inside the tent.

Thanks @legalcanada

When i build my house, since the universe is conspiring for it, i will make a grow room that is gonna make you guys proud; and most importantly myself.

Also i received my top feed floraflex gearā€¦ Wonā€™t be using it until i get to my owned house, so thatā€™s gonna be a few months.

HppHrvst

4 Likes

are you going to use that top drip system with your coco smart pots or start using rockwool?

1 Like

Donā€™t like rockwool, gonna use it with 100% coco all the way. Gonna make a bed and res with a timer to make it auto.

Change nutes every week or soā€¦ Will control pH two or three times a day.

Whatcha think man?

1 Like