MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

I got lost here bro, waht do you mean? “if the seeds were left, I’d be grateful to have a nice day”

May i ask you to propose this sentence is a diff way! THX

2 Likes

I thought if there was some seed, I apologize to my colleague

2 Likes

Clarity is overrated @MadScientist. :cowboy_hat_face:
What the hell did he say?

4 Likes

Oh ok, if someone fails to provide me with an address to send the beans to, i will fill in that spot with your name. NP.

Not with my OCD i got… HAHAHAHA

4 Likes

Hahahaha! That was good! I needed that good laugh! Thank you @alpine, @MadScientist:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Bwahahahaha! Just had to go there again. Much love amigos. :cowboy_hat_face:

“May i ask you to propose this sentence is a diff way! THX”

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure u got my addy and thanks again

2 Likes

noted. can i italicize a period? wtf?!

3 Likes

Do you still have mine?

1 Like

If your name on the list is bold then i already have your addy. If not send it to me please.

1. Pedro_Bahn
2. Albannach
3. GreenCaciqueHawaii
4. Larry3215
5. cannaloop
6. ReikoX
7. LouiJackson
8. Yooper63
9. OntarioBud
10. KronicKuz
11. Shroomgod
12. LongBeachReefer
13. Cobra50
14. Eddie.saw
15. G-paS
16. MBSeeds
17. JaxxMunster
18. Jellypowered
19. Colanoscopy
20. ThaWeedguy
21. toastyjakes
22. dgtxxx
23. oleskool830
24. cannabissequoia
25. corners
26. Tinytuttle
27. CannaJake
28. Briank58
29. Alpine
30. Gaz29
31. Viva_Mexico

List is updated, if your name is not on bold please send your address to me. Thanks everyone.

8 Likes

Hey ive just bought new glasses but I DONT SEE MY NAME:wink: :rage: @MadScientist

2 Likes

You were absent bro. Just recently logged in again bro. I am so sorry… All the seeds are taken, but if there is a “no show” i will take care of you.

NO SHOW Replacement list.

1. @cannabissequoia
  2. @Herbie
  3. @alpine
6 Likes

I will gladly allow someone to have my spot :smile:

4 Likes

No need bro. Very nice of you tho.

2 Likes

@MadScientist, I’ll have to remember that, in my posts I’ve just been using it as bold with extra emphasis. Sure hope I haven’t accidentally offended some one here at OG. Lol

That was impressive! I didn’t get it either.

@Jellypowered, you are such a considerate guy. The world needs more of that. I am happy to know you.
:hugging::heartbeat:

The weather is kind of sucky in SE WI these last few days. Even Mother Earth’s pests are confused. There were flies, bees, wasps and many crawling insects all over my yard last week. It snowed Sunday and Monday. I hope all the little pests died. What wonderful summer/fall grows I could have…

5 Likes

Thank you for putting me on the list. You’re a golden man.

4 Likes

People i have the address for are in BOLD, i need your address before the 27th, date on which i will start to make the envelopes for everyone.

By Friday, i will replace the names of the people not complaint and put in the No Show people in.

HppHrvst

12 Likes

Thanks @MadScientist! Very excited at the prospect! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes
  1. @cannabissequoia
  2. @Tinytuttle
  3. @alpine

I need your addresses to include you in the giveaway, there were people who never sent me their address, and i shouldn’t have to keep on asking u know. I mean it’s free seeds.

People already on the list we are set.

Seeds will be sent on Wednesday, May the 2nd.

Everyone is going to get 3 Fem Pure Kush and 3 Fem Chemdawg. Pedro_Bann’ seeds have not arrive yet, but seeds will be safeguarded until further notice. That means another giveaway is brewing.

21 Likes

Wooohooo can’t wait thanks man

1 Like