MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

@MadScientist Damn this is super generous of you brother I hope to one day pass on this nice gesture if there’s any spots left open I would love to get in on this much love and respect

5 Likes

@MadScientist
Hey buddy, what to I need to do to get on board? :yum:

3 Likes

Needed to ask, and i will take it like you just did. Enjoy man!

4 Likes

Thanks! :smiley: I’ll PM you my address.

2 Likes

Not yet please bro, let me get the seeds first. Once i have them in my hands i will ask for the addys. For now, just filling spots.

2 Likes

I can’t believe the generosity of this site @MadScientist I went thru hell trying to find my first seed. And after popping the @99PerCent and @LED_Seedz seed those were old and weak (and I didn’t do them much good) This is were I come to get away from the “real world” There is so much caring and sharing here. Including a lot of puff puff and passing.

5 Likes

Does that mean you want a spot bro? Remember BIRD is the word… LOL

5 Likes

I’d love some fem kush, if any still left I’d be v.grateful… Awesome giveaway @MadScientist , you are indeed a kind soul…!
If I’m too late, no biggie …!
Happy growing
Gaz

6 Likes

Nooo! I just got that song out of my head! :laughing: :joy:

5 Likes

Wow @MadScientist , your the man ! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Now it’s in my head AGAIN… and probably yours too haha

3 Likes

Im down like Ol Jack here, Ive got “Pink Kush. and OG Kush” so the comparison will be perfect

7 Likes

Sorry i missed your post my man it wasn’t intentional. You are in!

There is a spot for you man.

That sounds like an interesting idea.

4 Likes

Wow thanks @MadScientist for the generousity. You are truly a kind man. I’d be very grateful for some fems… I’ve never had the pleasure of working with then before.

2 Likes

If youwould have me dude. I have BIRD in my avatar. :grin:

5 Likes

I believe in second chances, so here’s to you man. You’re in.

I failed to notice that, HAHAHAHA, i am sorry! LOL

1 Like

Hi @MadScientist , I would be very happy to try your seeds out, to be part of your give away … I. Keep getting males as I’ve got mostly reg x es. If you’d b able to think about it , that would be grate. … Off not that’s fine too . love it here .best wishes Mechelle xx

4 Likes

Well, well, well, you just can’t tell,
well, well, well, my Michelle!

You got it my fair lady!

5 Likes

Yo’ brotha i’d like in if you will let me in Pretty please. Bird = word

4 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… You got it Jaxx bro.

Hey @ReikoX, do you know about the WORD!?

4 Likes