MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

Oh what the hell brother, count me in too I guess. Knowing me I’ll probably end up sending them out to someone in need of a care package:)

5 Likes

That is exactly what i am doing thru overgrow my man.

Are you sure you don’t want one of our brothers here at the page to get them. Only reason i ask is because you said explicitly you would not grow them, but give them away.

This is a giveaway thru Overgrow bro.

Thanks Jelly.

EDIT

I’ll send them anyway u know.

2 Likes

I may keep one seed for myself lol but I pass the love on too, so go ahead and put me down bro :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Your wish is my command good sire!

3 Likes

The BIRD :eagle: I love a good kush. If you don’t mind @MadScientist I’m not having much luck with beans at the minute. Hopefully my heated prop. Root it prop light and original jiffy 7’s will solve that. Here’s to hoping

2 Likes

You WILL be lucky with these ones. You’ll see.

2 Likes

Thank you kindly sir.

1 Like

I have heard the headline regarding mass awareness of a certain avian veriety.

5 Likes

A baba oo ma ma mow. Baba oo mow wa mow

6 Likes

Always wanted this strain thanks man

1 Like

Am I going to be on the list?

2 Likes

Yes of course man. Sorry about the lateness.

3 Likes

Ya, he got you. :+1:

4 Likes

Ok, that was easy.

Giveaway officially closed. All spots taken.

DISCLAIMER.

The seeds are coming to me in bulk, i am using a new address with someone else’s name on it to make sure they get to me. I need all of you to pray/wish for the seeds to get here, in order to distribute them.

It might take 3 or 4 weeks because i am in Costa Rica, and the post is very slow. But once i get them, i will send them out, so we are looking at a 6 to 8 weeks timeframe, everyone.

Please tell others to read this. Thanks gang.

HppHrvst

12 Likes

Looks like that’s a wrap!
May all seeds pass safely :crystal_ball: :mailbox:
You are the MAN , @MadScientist :muscle: :microscope:

4 Likes

Everyone one , heard about the BIRD! bird , bird , bird, bird , bird, . BIRD is the word… He he lol. Mechelle xx have a great day xx

5 Likes

OOOH NOOO! I thought we were over that! LOLOLOLOL

1 Like

We are now , I’ve just noticed that lol… So had to mansion. Sorry for , doing your head in m…Mechelle x

1 Like

Can you rename it please , just now as don’t know how to been trying to change it but won’t let me … Sorry and thanx again x Mechelle x

1 Like

Just for clarification so we are all on the same page as to what the word is…

3 Likes